Some Translation Required

**IMPORTANT: ** As the transition to the new shirts continues, you should always check the size charts prior to ordering your shirts. In addition, be sure to recheck the chart if you order again at a later date (i.e. from the Reckoning).

Thank you!

DISCUSSION THREADS

Inflational Material: Daily Shirt.Woot Prices Go Up By $2
Main Anvil Thread
Lady Sizes
American Apparel and Anvil: A comparison
New shirt blanks - active testing from community folks

Arr?

I’d posit that most of the translated words and phrases are more American than English, actually.

Well I’m 2 for 2 on predicting the winners. The Pirat will make 3 for 3.

What’s with all the BLACK shirts?? Don’t you people realize that SUMMER is upon us? Unless you are a vampire, black must be banished until late November! It’s too damn hot!

Wait. Pirates have bombs now?

I kinda wish it was upsidedown so I could translate by looking down.

If it were any busier it’d have LEDs sewn in.

Grats FishB! I hope #3 is a pirat. :smiley:

This is a MUST for National Talk Like A Pirate day.

Err… I have to say, I’m really NOT impressed with this shirt, and since when are we making lame ‘text’ shirts on woot now? This is a bad shirt… I’m sorry, I’m just repulsed.

Do better woot!

Congrats FB! Great job

Congrats on the print fishbiscuit :slight_smile:

Agreed. I’m sorry but this shirt blows in a big way. Such an uninteresting concept presented in such a thoughtless way.

Aww yeah, Im 2-0 now! I figured this would be the one text shirt that would definitely print. Super funny and clever, fishbiscuit! Congrats :smiley:

Yo ho ho: but, why is all the rum gone?

I was considering this for my son until I got the to Holy Crap! part. Can’t have him wearing a shirt to school that says Holy Crap.

Professor, what’s another word for ‘pirate treasure’?

I guess you missed the tracking t-shirt.

Watch for the ninja footprints.