Someone stole my credit card info and placed an order. I can't find an active phone number to report it. So I turned it in to my bank.

I received a fraud alert from my bank. I didn’t place an order an can’t find an active phone number. I’m going to have to have my bank cancel the payment and don’t want the item to go to the thief.

I feel your pain. Woot customer service sucks!!! I know I have experienced it😡

Well, yeah. Cancelling the transaction should have been your first step.

Hello. I’m very sorry for the problem. First, make sure you report it to your bank.

Next, you can contact Woot Customer Service. To do so, please email support@woot.com. Give them as much information as you can.

• The exact amount of the charge.
• Last 4 numbers of the credit card so we can research the charges.
• Bank transaction number for the charges might help as well.

Woot CS will be happy to help you.

1 Like

Good Morning!!!
Questiins on different subjects.

1. How do I start a message here without replying?

2. Have any Pointless Pushes gone out? I’m registered (I think) and haven’t seen any.

3. Any chance of waving the 30 day BOC limit for Friday’s Woot Off since it is only a day or two off the last one?

4. Final question… How do I find messages that are sent to me? I got notifications yesterday and today, but can’t find them any where. It shows I have two notifications now. Screenshot_20200713-135036_One UI Home

1. Click on the comment button at the bottom:

or the arrow on the side scroll bar:

1. Not today so far but yes, quite a few to date. Turn them on in the Woot! App under Account > Notifications. Then make sure you don’t have notifications turned off somewhere for your phone.

2. Nope.

3. Click on your avatar in the top-right corner and then click on an item. Green means unread.