Somewhere in Crap

Shhhhhh. If you tell everyone then you will have a harder time getting ine next round.

damn. hesitated by literally 5 seconds in not knowing if the quantity 3 thing still applied (its been a while) and missed it.

Got mine! Yay!

That one looks like there were more available?

Community page FTW!

I actually got one. Now what am I going to rage about until I open the box?

Holy sweet baby jesus… I cant believe I actually got one…

Interesting… I had something else in my cart… Went to check out and it went through, confirmation page didn’t show the crap… So I check and it was still available on the page… I’m like ok, I’ll try again. Then it gives me the error of only 1 per 7 days… check stuff you bought link and it’s in the order! So… I can usually barely only get 1 BOC before they are sold out, but this 1 BOC I almost got 2… (unintentionally… If the confirmation had said it was there I wouldn’t have tried a 2nd time!)

All in All I’m happy. :slight_smile:

Grr…Figures, I turn away for 2 seconds and carp pops up. Sigh

That’s what I said, but hope springs eternal, so I bit. Actually, last time I got a decent Belkin keyboard that I didn’t even know I needed, so that’s what did it.

Congrats aardwolf64!

I forget. How long do you have to go beween your Bag of crap? Two Weeks?

HAHAHA!!!

I’ve been off the crapwagon as of late, but I am having a good feeling this run.

Here’s to hoping for a yukon bag stuff with a mish-mash of survival-ish gear and other crappleistic items!

Rolling 7 days. Get one today, can’t get another until next Thursday…

Holy moly. My first BoC! #excited

congrats! had it, lost it due to not signing in again…

CONGRATS buttmuch007!

First one for me in 7…YEARS

Thank you Kevin. I really do appreciate the reduced competition. Crap for me!

Yea I got one.

Like I said below

I win

X

Does the 3 quantity still apply??? Do we have to select ‘3’??