Sonic Toothbrushes

Anyone know if these are any good? Seems awfully cheap for a sonic toothbrush…

Here’s a great question: Do the replacement heads fit on the Phillips Sonicare toothbrush?

The features in the replacement heads say they’re made specifically for the Pyle toothbrushes.

Sonicare base models are running around $39 on Amazon, and I saw another “no-frills” Sonicare model @ Walgreens with the rest of the toothbrushes (like, hanging up, not boxed) for around $18.99. I can’t comment on the Pyle brushes, and apparently neither can anyone on Amazon. Hopefully they’re of better quality than the generic brush heads that are almost universally panned when sold on woot. Nothing says a clean healthy mouth like said mouth being full of nylon hairs!

Pyle is not known for their quality electronics in general. Their audio gear is often referred to as aptly named… (pyle=pile)

The auto-turnoff and 30-second warning thing are a no-go for me. I have a Braun Oral-B brush that has those features and they are annoying as heck. Makes me want to toss it in the trash had I not spent so much for it. I’ll never buy another brush that has those features (unless they can be deactivated somehow).

Anyone know if the bristles are ultra soft, soft, medium, or hard.

can’t find that info anywhere

I’m wondering how well these will work against Cybermen? and or Daleks? Also, is there a screwdriver attachment?

These do not work for Phillips Sonic Care Toothbrush