Sonic Toothbrushes

Bought the “ultrasonic” Pyle last time it was on Woot because I didn’t want to shell out $120 for a Scare or O B after my old one died. Had it a month now and we are loving it. Much speedier (and quieter) than our old sonic toothbrush was, my teeth stay film-free for a long time, even eating and drinking. If this thing lasts for a year, I’ll consider it $$$ well spent. Highly recommend. Kinda weird that their website is primarily automotive supplies, but at $30, I don’t care.

I don’t suppose you can use Sonicare heads with this, can you? Our Sonicare just died after we bought two replacement packs of heads…

No, the heads are not interchangeable. I have a photo with this arrangement, but I do not see how to attach photos.

Apparently i’m going to have to be on the look out for this one. I need to find out if you can set a reminder so when this deal comes up again it lets you know. I bought my wife one, but didn’t get one for myself. I’m salty.

If you want, you can set up an alert on WootStalker

After you register for an account, to to the Account Page and add a keyword. For example, if you add a keyword for “Toothbrush”, you will get an email anytime something is listed for sale that has the word toothbrush in it.

Hope that helps.