Sonoma Harvest Flavored Balsamic (4)

Sonoma Harvest Flavored White Balsamic 4-Pack
$29.99 $51.00 41% off List Price
(1) Passion Fruit White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Prickly Pear White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Pomegranate White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz
(1) Elderberry White Balsamic Vinegar 6.76 Fl.oz

Website

What are the main uses of flavored balsamic vinegar? Im only coming up with salad dressing or maybe an ingredient in a bbq basting recipe.

Cocktails maybe?

if it ain’t cavedoni it ain’t balsamic. sigh.

I have a few small bottles of their stuff from their local appearances at street fairs and the like here in Sonoma County. I incorporate them into marinades, salad dressings (including pasta salad), bread dipping, drizzling on pizza, etc. etc. If you’re a foody you will find a way to use these, they’re too delicious to sit idle for long in your pantry.

Reduction into a syrup for pork or chicken, or even ice cram by the sounds of these

Balsamic Vinegar is a regional product from Modena, Italy. If it’s not from Modena, it’s not Balsamic.

So 6.76 oz = 13.52 tbsp = 13 servings per bottle if you stuck to the suggested serving size (as if…) That’s ($34.99 / 4 bottles / 13 servings)= 67 cents per tbsp! In California I think you could get Meth for that much. Let’s be honest, on a salad you are going to use 3-4 tbsp of this stuff. Adding $2.69 to make rabbit food taste better. Where’s the Beef!

Agreed -Modena and Reggio Emilia. If you get a good bottle of the real thing there is no need, or better still, no want to add flavors. A nice, old, thick balsamic has enough flavor depth to keep anyone busy. I wouldn’t pay money for a vinegar that needed to be disguised by other flavors.

How long is it aged in the barrel?

The description sounds like an infused vinegar.

What the experts at Wikipedia say Balsamic is:

Hi Everyone! This is our first time “wooting” and we couldn’t be more excited! Thank you Wine Woot for allowing Sonoma Harvest to be a part of this! We sure are excited!

So glad to a fellow Sonoma’n enjoying our products! I have yet to drizzle any on pizza but that sounds amazing! Thanks for the tip! :wink:

The base of our fruit infused balsamic is a traditional white balsamic straight from Italy :slight_smile:

The White Balsamic Vinegar used in our fruit infused balsamics are aged up to 20 years in barrels

I drizzle it on top of fresh fruit, over vanilla ice cream - YUM -, over my salads, over roasted veggies too! Another wooter below drizzles it over her pizzas, I’m going to try that next!

Welcome to Woot! Thanks for joining our community to answer questions.

Modena Italy and IGP certified, i should add!

Ordered, pretty excited for this. My brother got me an aged balsamic from woot for Xmas and it is AMAZING. I mainly use it on pizza and ice cream, or just put some on my finger :slight_smile: .

hello and welcome. Gotta love Sonoma based offerings.