Sonoma Harvest Flavored Balsamic (4)

Our products are a great Christmas present idea for all your culinary fanatic friends!

Here’s a recipe idea from the head product developer here at Sonoma Harvest! Try it out!

POMEGRANATE BALSAMIC CHOPPED SALAD

Ingredients:
1 garlic clove, mashed with a pinch of salt
1 Tablespoons mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons Sonoma Harvest Pomegranate White Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 Cups coarsely chopped Lettuce (Prefer Romaine)
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
2 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 Ripe Tomatoes cut in wedges
2 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved (1/2 cup)

Directions: In a large bowl, mash the garlic to a paste with a generous pinch of salt. Whisk in the mayonnaise, Pomegranate vinegar, then whisk in Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Season with pepper. Add all of the remaining ingredients and toss well. Serve immediately.

ok this has my interest tweeked, and I have to try it. I hope it’s better than the grapeseed oil, I was curious about and ended up giving away

I am sure you’re going to enjoy it! Thanks for giving us a try :slight_smile:

Try your favorite flavored Balsamic on Vanilla Ice Cream for a yummy treat!!

…and there are those of us waiting for more grapeseed oil…

MUST HAVE!!! These fun colors and unique flavors make a great gift for a housewarming or the host of a dinner party!! Delicious to boot!

Absolutely!! Thanks for the great idea!!!

So glad you are excited for more!

Are you the same folks that have offered the grape seed oil here before?
Small bottles, but great for really for hot cooking.

Welcome to Woot!! thanks for the recipe and participation !

This looks yummy! Just the thing I should have on hand for
Thanksgiving… hmmmmmm…

I liked the oils. The plain one was whatever. The flavored ones were great for salads, pasta, and the chili or basil is great on homemade pizzas.

It says delivery in 3 to 8 days. My delivery date is listed as 10-31. That’s a lot more than 8 days. Is it arriving on a slow boat from Italy?

Has anybody received their order yet? This was supposed to be a gift, but not a Halloween gift. I guess I better shop for a new gift that I can have as soon as I pay for it.

Very disappointed!

Sorry you are disappointed. It did ship on the 5th business day as was stated in the sale. The shipping for this item seems to be taking longer to get across the country.

IT HAS BEEN SITTING IN YOUR WAREHOUSE, WAITING FOR SHIPMENT FOR 4 DAYS!!!

Travel History
Help
Hide

Date/Time

Activity

10/24/2013 - Thursday
10:23 pm
Arrived at FedEx location
SACRAMENTO, CA

12:00 am
Picked up
SACRAMENTO, CA

10/21/2013 - Monday

8:18 pm
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Select time zone Local Scan Time Origin Destination Others .

Shipment Facts

Hide

Tracking number 76
Reference 1
Total pieces 1
Invoice number 1
Packaging Package

Service FedEx Ground
Weight 6 lbs
Purchase order number 1017SHWhiteBalsamic4
Shipment ID 1******NMA

@BobInFla: On 10/21, electronic information was sent to FedEx to tell them an order was coming. This generates the tracking numbers so labels can be printed. It doesn’t indicate that the items have been or are ready to ship.

The items were picked up and arrived at the FedEx location on 10/24, the 4th business day.

Ordered on 17th…24th is NOT 4 days.

NO! You didn’t read the tracking information in my last post. Fed-Ex will NOT sit on an order for 3 or 4 days. They do NOT have the warehouse space. It sat in YOUR warehouse somewhere, or the information you are giving me about when it was actually sent is WRONG. Fed-Ex picks up as soon as they get the information.

Or maybe there was another carrier involved to get the package FROM your warehouse to Fed-Ex? Over a week (13 days?) from my order date to the expected delivery date is excessive, especially since I already received the other part of my order and it was DELIVERED in about FOUR days, and it was delivered by USPS.

You have had my money for over a week.

I got mine and they were delicious. It didn’t take too long to come either.