Sony 1000W 2/1 Channel Car Amplifier

Feeling kinda Used… After a long day installing network equipment and upgrading phone systems I couldn’t wait to get home and un-box my new Sony amp. I hurried to my front door where I knew my new amp would be glisting inside its shiny sony box waiting to be unwrapped. I got to my door and sighed with relief as the package was still there and no demons with x-Ray vision had snuck into the apartment complex and stolen my virgin amp. I picked up my amp and walked to my counter and set my New amp down and began to open it up. I pulled back one of the ugly brown flaps of the shipping box waiting to see the Bright red and black packaging of the Sony Amp but all I seen was a faded Sony Amp wrapped in what appeared to be platic sandwich wrap that the repair tech decided to use when their magical plastic moldeeling kinda Used… After a long day installing network equipment and upgrading phone systems I couldn’t wait to get home and un-box my new Sony amp. I hurried to my front door where I knew my new amp would be glisting inside its shiny sony box waiting to be unwrapped. I got to my door and sighed with relief as the package was still there and no demons with x-Ray vision had snuck into the apartment complex and stolen my virgin amp. I picked up my amp and walked to my counter and set my New amp down and began to open it up. I pulled back one of the ugly brown flaps of the shipping box waiting to see the Bright red and black packaging of the Sony Amp but all I seen was a faded Sony Amp wrapped in what appeared to be platic sandwich wrap that the repair tech decided to use when their magical wrapping machine was broken. I pulled up the Amp out of the box to check the bottom of the amp and to my horror my nightmares were confirmed. There, beside the serial # that had been attempted to be made unreadable with what appeared to be either a black magic erase marked or a dull permanent one, was a sticker that read, “this product had been refurbished”. Gone are the days where I get to smell the fresh copper as my new amp is broken in as are the days I watch as my young amp comes out of its shell and sings louder then ever before. For real though, I bought an Amp that was listed as New and received a refurbished unit. I have sent an email to the woot team and look forward to resolving the issue. :slight_smile: