Sony 65A80CJ 65" TV BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD

Sony 65A80CJ 65" TV BRAVIA XR OLED 4K Ultra HD

1 Like

Purchased this deal on Dec 1st. The TV arrived yesterday 12/7 but the corner was bent inwards. Didn’t bother to plug it in or finish unpacking. Contacted Woot right away and will update this post once they’ve gotten back to me.

TV_1

1 Like

Curious how to handle returns. Seems like a good deal if the TV works.

1 Like

So far it’s a nightmare. Took over 24 hours to get an email back that appears auto-generated or is just a template. All they asked for was pictures. So at this rate, I have no clue how long it will take for an answer to how this will be resolved or if it will be before the holidays.

Hi there. The screen once you submitted your request to CS said to allow 24-48 hours for a response. The AWS outage hit CS hard and they’re a bit behind but working hard to handle issues.

Asking for photos is standard practice for some items. You can link them to your post above if you want. They’ll get back to you as soon as they can.

2 Likes

Appreciate the response. This situation is bit unique because the item is so large and my living room is pretty much unusable. On top of that, this is a high priced item and that brings it’s own anxiety. Not being able to speak to someone on the phone and only receiving the equivalent of a form letter was not ideal.

And not to nit pick, the website said I would get a response in 24 hours. I have zero idea how you guys will actually resolve this or any sort of timing for that resolution. Will you send me a new one? Will that delivery person take the one I currently have? What sort of timing are we looking at? I have no problem sending photos and going through the process, but this isn’t a bad set of headphones I can put to the side. It’s a gigantic box that’s making it impossible to use a good portion of my small apartment.

I got the response at sometime after 1 in the morning and responded within minutes. I did put a link to this thread as well. I’m sorry the AWS outage impacted you but nothing on your website informs customers of that. New orders are going through just fine though right?

Finally, best username I’ve seen in a long time. Legit made me lol IRL.

1 Like

They are now. This happened on Tuesday and was most of the day. Not great when contacts are already up for holiday shopping. Hang tight. They’ll help you out. They’re good folks.

1 Like