Sony Dash Personal Internet Viewer

I miss the old days. We should see an Excalibur product or leak frog before the night is through, can you do it, Woot?

I’m sorry, did you say something? I’m to busy looking at the picture of the adorable fox.

You don’t. It can only manage the list.

Woot needs a iphone app already… easier to keep track of this

Looks like that box has made it’s rounds around the Woot warehouse.

I personally enjoy viewing the internet on this new-fangled gadget they came out with a while back. I think it’s a called a compyooter? compiter? Something along those lines. Has these neat little buttons so you can input letters and numbers.

Random comment alert …
I broke my Kindle. I love my Kindle. Woot - put up a 3G Kindle so I can buy it!!!

Yeah, Sony has basically abandoned it, putting all its hope in the Dash II. Users have told me that the forums are dead, and promised upgrades like a web browser, never materialized. Unfortunately, it’s not easily hackable like the real Chumby.

that’s not true…i watch netflix on mine all the time. you have to download the app from the dash website and then activate it from within your netflix page on the internet…or something to that effect.

i just brought the tablet earlier do you guys think this is better

Ahhhhh … leakfrog

Well, at least you didn’t blame it on Amazon. :tongue:

I call you and raise one sony store link. Please show us. I WILL buy a $30 dollar one just for the kids

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/SearchCatalog?storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10551&in_dim_search=dash%26trade%3B+Personal+Internet+Viewer&keyword=dash�+Personal+Internet+Viewer

Some belive Microsoft = evil.
Some say Google is evil.
We can all agree Sony is totally evil.

I usually expect almost every woot product from the past month to show up, it’s the norm, but look through the community page. A lot of the products haven’t been on woot before during this wootoff.

http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666081677

Add to cart, use coupon code OUTLETDASH70AFF at checkout, price will be $30 with free shipping (Might have to pay tax, depending on where you live.)

Put ipad on here, cheap please…

The recent woot offerings remind me of why I hardly ever buy anything here anymore.

It’s a built-in app now. Press menu, select video, then select netflix. My home screen has little windows on it for videos and for music so I just tap on the netflix icon.

Tablet is much more useful, but this has its purpose. I’ve been having a running debate with theguruguys over the Dash vs. a cheap Android tablet (like the $79 Cruz, sold by Woot). He likes his Dash, I think the Cruz is a better value. My argument is that it does everything the Dash does (except stream Netflix, Huku, etc smoothly) and much much more. The Cruz even comes with a stand so I use it like a Cruz 95% of the time.