Sony Digital Reader Pocket Edition

Have the PRS-505 version. If you’ve been thinking about getting a ebook reader, do it now!

How about a dead lady singing it?

RIP Bea.

I want a new drug.

In a world where pink is known as red, a hero arose…

Everybody love everybody!

Welcome to woot. check my stats.

I hate to say this but this is the worst woot off ever. 5000 pcs 300 laptops. I phones double and triple what steve jobs charges. This particular item should insult every wooters intelligence. Staples is selling this BRAND NEW for $54.99. BRAND NEW
it is here for $109 REFURBISHED!!!

COME ON WOOT…STOP RIPPING US OFF. All the smarter people wake up early. try this in the middle of the day when all the jobless people are home.

One that won’t try to bite!

i just bought two of these the last time it was on woot and its amazing especially for the price. WOW!

It’s a very basic e-Reader. All it really does is let you read e-books.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=3946715

No MP3, no dictionary, no notes / highlighting. No wireless, no card slot. Of course, having said all that, it seems that the one thing it does do – read e-Books – it does extremely well.

Kindle has a lot more features like 3G data/downloading with a lot of other features. Good for a very basic e-reader.

Oh god, there’s a million of them!

I don’t know why people in Kansas are buying these. They don’t know how to read.

One that wont make me sick.

Will this work with the Kindle store versions or the Barnes and Noble versions for the Nook?

Here’s the amazon - $151

Amazon

I still say the Nook is best… I got my Nook when they were first released and would definitely put it above the Sony Reader and Kindle…

True. I think it’s basically more like inventory clearance. Moving out odd lots of, sometimes, really odd stuff.

It’s a little early to start drinking, isn’t it?

What is reading?
fox5411