Sony Fixed IP Network Camera w/Audio

Sony Fixed IP Network Camera w/Audio
$99.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Sony SNC-M1 MPEG-4 Network Digital Video Camera

Anybody know how many toaasters did they sale?

I really wanted the stereo, anyone get one?

what yould youuse something like this for anyway?

$130 on amazon. I really want an IP based net cam to check on the dogs while we are away. Wish this thing was about $70…

Next time click on teh woots community section, and go to past woots for info.
“Today’s item quantity: 1300”

Since it’s the M1 model, it has ethernet, for those who were wondering.

$129 on TigerDirect through Amazon.

trust me, you didn want the surround sound system, i had one and they are crap.

sure you can get loud with them but not as loud as you would think, i’ve heard $50 boomboxes that sounded way better than this.

as for the 5.1 on that, it blows too its not properly separated and doesn’t “flow” like it is supposed to if you have something that should be circling you

Except there’s also a note that says all woot-off items have a half-life of 12 hours. I’m no chemistry expert, but I take that to mean–if a woot-off item goes 12 hours, it gets the boot. (Although, I’m not sure they’re using half-life correct in this sense.)

Obviously those that are complaining didn’t get the point of the contest posted several dozen items ago.
This is a mass woot-off. What this means is there will continue to be LOW-quantity woots posted, one after the other. They’re getting rid of crap stock, basically. When there are two woot-offs of the same item in the same period… hehe.

The contest states that you should create a killer robot using the items in the current woot-off. THis has been going since Thursday morning. It’s gonna keep going till Sunday night.
So, have fun Woot!

I want the snc-m1W wireless version

Anyone know how to do the autorefresh on FireFox?

Ok, I am new to Woot…can anybody tell me what is going on? Anything besides 'Woot is broken or fried, or whatever"? What is a Woot Off? Anybody with Woot knowledge awake and willing to reply? PLEASE!!!

Correct me if i’m wrong, but:
If woot stop selling toaster right at midnigt, the quantity sold shouldn’t be a non exact number? (like 1253, or 1647)

Do you realise that the innocent-looking computer that you’re sitting in front of is a potential health hazard?! If you’ve spent any length of time on a computer you may have already experienced some of the symptoms of ‘Computer Fatigue’ - eyestrain, backache, sore shoulders or wrists, and aching legs. And all you gamers out there are probably very familiar with the condition ‘Playstation Thumb’ after playing hours of Final Fantasy. Well if you’re a computer or gaming nerd here are some tips for making your addiction a much more comfortable experience.

• Stop back-pain by maintaining good posture. Ensure that your lower back is firmly against the chair back. The curve of your back should be maintained with the use of a chair with good back support. Otherwise,…Read the rest on http://www.nzgirl.co.nz/articles/2065

a firefox plugin called reloadevery just do a google search its the first link

Woot normally sells one item per day. In “Woot Off” mode, as soon as an item sells out, they add a new one. The count for today must be near 50 different items. But in the last hour things appear instantly sold out, only to reappear an hour later in massive quantities.

I think the story is…they get an idea, they send some guy down to the WalMart loading dock to cut a deal on “overstock”, then they rush back an post it for sale.

This has an ARM CPU and runs ucLinux, so if it had a speaker+flash an mp3 player could be hacked into the thing… thankfully those are too hard to add, so this will merely take video+sound in.

I’m in for one, since I like the idea of a cam that can do it’s own work.

cpage-edit: i just noticed the 2-way audio feature… so if it’s not too difficult to add programs to the Linux in here, it really could play mp3’s streamed over the network.

this is found in the what is woot page from the home page of woot.

I see some orange flashing lights on the main page what do they mean?
No, you aren’t seeing a side effect from your allergy medication. You have found a Woot-Off, a short term frenzied mutation of our product posting procedure. In Woot-Off mode, a new product is launched immediately after the sellout of the previous deal. There is a half-Woot-life of 12 hours maximum on any product within a Woot-Off that does not sell out. The number of Woot-Off items, sequence, and quantity will not be announced. When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)