Sony Fixed IP Network Camera w/Audio

set your time zone in forum pref.

Hey Does anyone wanna buy a (Sony Fixed IP Network Camera w/Audio) I’ll give you a good deal. the earl schieb price.

No. Those are precentages of the ones that have sold. Like always. Still.

Instead of listing only one item at midnight, a woot off list one item after another until it sells out. Then on to the next item. As you can see by the list, a crap load of woot can go out in one day. Take a look at the FAQ’s for more information. You can tell a woot off by the flashing yellow light on the woot of the day page. Hope this helps

Hammer

A Woot Off is when Woot continously posts products for sale. Back to Back. When the product is Sold Out then they continue onto another product. So forth and so on. Normally they just have one product posted for the day. Once it’s sold out, then that is it for ther day.

In case nobody has posted a reply to this yet, I recommend you click the siren on the “today’s woot” page. It will give you the juicy details of the woot off.

Essentially, woot is departing from their usual “1 item for 1 day” business model to see how many people they can inflict with sleep deprivation.

But it just crushes their servers.

=100% of what’s sold so far… not 100% of the quantity available

Earl Schieb??? Where are you from neuk??

wow, haven’t been able to catch anything good today, big disappointment, had to go to work, then forgot about the woot off, go figure, not sure how i did that, lol, and came back and saw a few things i missed out on, and now we’re stalled…again…argh, i wanna go to bed, but i don’t wanna miss the following woots, lol, in case something good comes up again

For the one who won’t stop repeating the same post.

A woot off is when woot starts selling limited quantity items, and as soon as it sells out, they do another one, and it keeps going like that for one to three days., instead of only one item per day like normal.

The FAQ is your friend.

And the reason why woot is running like crap, is because lots of people are constantly loading the page in order to see if there is a new item (because some things do literally sell out in minutes).

this is a cool little gadget, no computer needed. just plug it in to power and to a router or lan connection and it does its thing. you access it by checking the adress like 192.168.100.1 (or the www whatever)in your browser, check the camerea from where ever in the world you want. sombody needs to mount some with a wireless connection in a strip club!

Not wireless? Wonder how it does in the ice…

I’m from St Louis, and there’s an Earl Schieb here, although most of them have folded up shop.

have em sell the snc-m1W version and ill set em up!

Springfield Illinois here and we have one, I thought it was a local joint but I must have been wrong. That is Too Funny!

does the yellow bar/meter under the woot item mean anything? like how many is left?

Entertaining speculation, err, well not really.
Check the FAQ, this can last up to 3 days, and since it’s only been a little over 25 hours, I wouldn’t say this is in the least bit odd. In fact, there’s been a lot less odd stuff going this time when compared with the Nov Woot-off (go back and read those posts to kill time if you want). Here’s what Woot says:

When Woot-Off mode is over, the orange lights will disappear and our normal schedule will resume. Depending on its success, this may be a mode we would go into once or twice a month for a relatively short duration of time (24-72 hours generally.)

1300 sold, I did my part and bought 3 I took it for the team.

amazon link with more info - you can connect 10 clients in mpeg-4 mode directly to it via a web browser, among other things:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0007SL4K0/ref=nosim/104-7377361-7870342?n=502394

How do you know the exact number left?