Sony Hi8 Handycam Camcorder

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Sony_Hi8_Handycam_Camcorder-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Sony Hi8 Handycam Camcorder topic page for Tuesday, July 19, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

WOOTTHEDAYOFF ™!!! - Call the boss tomorrow and tell him that it is national WOOTTHEDAYOFF and that you will be celebrating it at home. He’ll have no problem with it… honest :slight_smile:

Ok… you can all stop asking when the next BOC is… ($10 says someone asks it anyway). I still think all in all it went ok last night considering. And besides any real wooter wants to earn their BOC. It ain’t a real BOC unless oyu have gone through at least 5 server errors :slight_smile:

Best price on Froogle for comparable refurb is around $210

Sony Hi8 Handycam Camcorder
$149.99

• $5 shipping

Well, it’s certainly cheap. And it’s a good brand. Not digital, but Hi8 is as good as analog gets (in consumer devices).

blah

it’s cute

How many thought it would be speakers?

Nice camera

heck no

Wouldn’t touch this thing with a 10 ft pole. Sony’s good but I’ve seen what people do to cams. Not nice.

Wouldn’t mind it in a BOC though…

Not my cup of tea…

First page. JUNK :frowning:

Lame. Junk.

Too Many people looking for more crap

Nice woot tonight, too bad I don’t need a camcorder…

Bleh. Decent. but not all that great.

1st Page! Hah, suckit ShtyChkn!

20x optical, nice!

???

No digital? :o(

First woot post…

The ONE time I slept through woot, I missed the BOC. Sigh…
Eh, this doesn’t attract me. Nite.

Awesome, my first, woot post. Sadly, I have the exact, same camera, I have to say that is an amazing deal. And the camera is amzing as well. Good luck to those, who need it!!

Nice woot - dont need it but nice… First page?
So odd - when this was posted I got an error… Just made the cut tho :stuck_out_tongue: