Sony Internet Player with Google TV

**Item: **Sony Internet Player with Google TV
Price: $99.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Sony Internet Player with Google TV)

[Search Google](Google Internet Player with Google TV)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
8/16/2013 - $99.99 - 121 comment(s)

So Mean! LOL!!

I know there’s nothing to see here, but I don’t even know where to look.

Any idea if this can run XBMC or NextPVR clients?

Is this still running on Android 3.X?

PC Mag’s review. Shown at SRP $149.99.

Amazon listing, SRP $199.00.

Video product review.

CNet review. SRP range $168-$189.

$109.99 at Best Buy.

what is this BOC game? Locate URL? Is it true?

Android 3.2 according to this Wiki page: Google TV - Wikipedia

Do a word search for GS7

There are a carp ton of tiny URLs. Most are nothing. That’s why it’s so mean.

I haven’t found a single one yet?

AND NOW A

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Remember that you can cancel your order in the first ~15 minutes after you place your order.

We release orders every hour or so to speed up the delivery of your order. Emails to CS hit record highs during woot-offs so they will likely not get to your email in time to cancel before the order is shipped.

If you misorder something (e.g. wrong color/size), cancel the order and reorder.

More Info

Now back to your regularly scheduled Woot-Off. And here, have a gif.

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/h/www.catgifpage.com/gifs/184.gif.pagespeed.ce.IMf9conBRY.gif

They all have 1 BOC for sale. You gotta be fast.

Good news is that the bots won’t be getting them. :tongue:

I have no seen BOC, me sad.

Yes… this is a good way to do them. A little more than frustrating since there is only one per offering, but still a good way to avoid the tracker buys wootlyzer etc…(not bots, those dont exist)…

When I first read the game though I thought that the links would be hidden in the item descriptions, not on the front page…

COMMERCIAL INTERRUPTION

We’ve put up a lot of extra sales in the Plus events so you can stuff your cart. Check out the link to the All Plus Deals in my signature for an easy way to view them all in one place.

My newest project is to create a Woot Writers’ Blog Archive. Follow the link in my signature and relive the past through Woot blogs.

Correction- the Best Buy posted is the wrong unit. This is the correct one. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Internet+Player+with+Google+TV/9229059.p?id=1219007792865&skuId=9229059&st=Sony%20NSZ-GS7%20Internet%20Player%20with%20Google%20TVâ„¢&cp=1&lp=1#tab=reviews Price $199

It has to be buried in the source SOMEWHERE. :slight_smile:

Well, little depends on what you mean. Little could be a URL in a very tiny font, or it could be a short URL. There are a lot of both, but 99.9% of them pertain to the sale, other woot offerings, etc. None take you to the holy grail that is BOC.

Me either… I must not get it