Sony PlayStation 3 (20GB)

80 of them out the door lickity split!

wow, I cant believe Sony thought ahead far enough to save a few for Woot! Smart move though. Good job to Woot too for getting them out by Christmas :slight_smile:

LOL! The description is the most informative and honest description ever. I’m so glad I have a Wii.

wow that was a fast sellout, and i wanted the 60 anyways

I’ll buy that for a dollar…

499? Notsomuch…

I prefer the 16 bit majesty of my Super NoFriendO to the PlaySatan 3…

Well to bad the resale on these things arent like they were! Its just like the darn ELMOS!

The PS2 (20GB) is listed as the $500.00 model, but CNet and Amazon have the price, upwards of $750.00. This is a good deal. Way to go WOOT!

That’ll teach you all to complain about the Roombas…

I’m in!

Meh.

I already have a 60GB.

Great score for those that got in though

Damn missed by about 10 seconds!

So how did woot get 80 of these bad boys? Is this the shipment that is supposed to come in before Xmas? Wouldn’t suprise me if a bunch of stores got them in as well.

Thank you very much Woot! I had been keeping some money in reserve just in case you did something fabulous like this. Thanks for a much more merry Xmas!

I don’t see what the big deal is; these aren’t even rare or hard to find anymore.

http://digg.com/gaming_news/NEWS_FLASH_Too_many_PS3s_now_Nobody_wants_one

Classy Woot. I’m sure you’ll make a number of people happy Monday. Now lol… how about a little Wii Wii action tomorrow night lol. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all, and to all a Woot night

Merrilly WOOTED a ps3 baby!!

my local best buy had about 50 in yesterday when I was there

why does woot hate me lately… i can never get on quick enough for good placement on the board… anyways… check my blog on this one… i’m goin off tonight.

So now we know why there aren’t any PS3’s in the stores… Woot bought them all!

Thank goodness it sold out quickly. Another minute and I might have had my over-extended plastic out :slight_smile:

this is going for far less than ebay. hah
I wonder if this will last more than 2 hours

I want a Wii . Can I get an employment application?