Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Black

I’m confused by this pricing. Why is it that the Factory Recertified non-bundle PlayStation 4 Pro ($349.99) is priced $30 higher than the Limited Edition PlayStation 4 Pro Bundle with Battlefront II ($319.99)?

I’m thinking about getting this as a Xmas present for my kids. But I’ve got a couple of questions:

1. Is this a good deal?
  2. Should I be concerned about refurbished, rather than new?

I’m worried that if it’s DOA, or otherwise not working right, I’m not going to know for 2.5 months.
At that point the warranty and/or return period is over.
I’m seriously thinking I’m better off getting a brand new one, just to be safe.

Hi!

1. If you spend much time on Woot, you’ll see that our forum goers are always alerting us to lower prices. We believe that this is the best price on the market for this product, and if someone finds a better one, we try to match. So I would say yes.

2. These are refurbished by the original manufacturer and come with a manufacturer warranty. They’re certified to look and operate like new - so I wouldn’t worry about the refurb part. If you are concerned that something will happen once you’re out of the warranty period, we do offer SquareTrade extended warranties (linked in the item description).

Hope that helps!