Sony Playstation 4 Pro 1TB Console

I played Fortnite for quite some time when it came out. I actually bought/played before the Battle Royal mode! Friends got into it, I played, then they discovered Apex and switched, so I switched too!

Also, those Fortnite builders are just too fast for me. The way some people construct so quickly baffles my mind!

I also played GTA 5 on Xbox 360. Then PC, then PS4.

GTA5 is fantastic.

1 Like

Hi-lo, itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve done any wooting, is shipping really expected to take two weeks? Itā€™s an exciting deal, but thereā€™s a bunch of places matching it locally now (they werenā€™t previously) and was surprised to see such a long shipping estimate post Amazon.

Appreciate the insight!

Well, we use standard shipping which is generally 3-8 business days and the processing time could take a few days for it to be shipped out. Occasionally, youā€™ll see that the item gets shipped on the same day of the order and arrives the next. But generally itā€™ll be 3-8 business days once the item gets shipped.

Same price at Wally World now, with free shipping.

Only 1 left. Hurry!

I received a CUH-7215B model today. It would be nice in the future for woot staff to give this information.

I also got a CUH-7215, so that is good.

Given that model number, did it end up coming with a game as well - i.e.: Red Dead Redemption, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, or Kingdom Hearts 3?

walmart dropped it to $299. Just wait till PS 5 gets announced. Ryzen CPU, and Radeon Navi GPU, predictions for the cost 400-500. Would rather pay 100 more get the PS 5. I bet these will be $199-249 right after sony puts a date out.

Sure, in the mean time we will all be enjoying our PS4 pro. Happy waiting.

3 Likes

Not trying to sway anyone from buying a PS4 Pro, but do want to mention for those that are looking at consoles in general, the Xbox One X is currently $299 at various retailes, both brick and mortar stores and online, Amazon included. It is usually $499, but has been on sale for $349 around holiday times. Iā€™ve not seen it this low in price before. Just a heads up for those that are interested. Donā€™t hate me Woot.

2 Likes

lmao Xbox One, what a garbage console. Runs Windows 10, lmao.

Cortana turn off pls

That said, Iā€™m surprised this deal is still up for this long!

Fact is, both XboneX and PS4Pro are pretty damn good consoles now that you can get them for $299-349. Obviously you only buy one of them if you want to play games on PS4 or Xbox. Yes a PC can do much more, but not for $300, and a lot of content is only available on the consoles (PS or X or even, OMG!, the Switch! ā€“ actually I like the Switch)

But ONLY get the PS4 Pro if you need 4K and want to play some of the premier PS 4K games. It wonā€™t help you in other ways. Most ā€œregularā€ PS4 games work fine on the standard PS4, of which the ā€œslimā€ is the current model. And of course no PS4s play 4K discs. They rejected including that even though the cheapest XBone includes that feature

I think Sony is still pissed about losing the Betamax vs VHS war.

1 Like