Sony Premium eBook Reader Cover Pocket Edition

Will this work with my WTFC ?

You ought to actually look at the product being sold, or even the price, first. No prizes for being first (or second) misinformed response.

I wish I had a Sony ebook Reader to put this cover on.

Garbage

‘carppy diem’

I just received the one I ordered through the Secret Woot email, and it is very cool indeed. The price is good, and my reader gets a lot of use, so I’m glad to have the cover. The booklight is going to be perfect when trying to read on a plane. I think.

Bountiful October Cornucopia? come on!at least let me say B.O.C.!

what is a ebook reader?

Srsly, would this fit a Nook?

Srly Woot.

I would just love a bucket of bacon salt. Or a pallet. Much better than random crud. Wonder if they’ll ever have it on here again? Waiting patiently. Hoping desperately…because I only have enough left for one more bowl of popcorn. It’s now or never, Woot. And I’ve been a really good girl.

Will this work with my iPad?

In case anyone is curious, these are nowhere near the same size as a Kindle or Nook. So you can’t cheat and just use it for your non-Woot approved ebook reader.

Holy Guacamole, their appear to be a lot of them!

make it turn into a kindle cover and i am in for three!

GAAHHHH!

I have three, so in for three!

Scored them on clearance at Target for gifts. Now I can add these to them! Perfect timing Woot!

Yeah, I fell for that, too.

I think a Sham-wow would be just as adequate.

The Sony Reader actually came with a cover, so I really don’t see a need for this.
Sadly my Sony has been gather dust since I bought my Kindle from woot. I actually prefer the controls of the Sony, but the larger Kindle is much easier to read.