Sony Speaker System with Apple Dock

will this work with iPad3? Specs only show iPad and iPad2…? I think the 3 has same docking connector, but I’m not positive.

aaaahhhh now i c thxc

only an input jack no output jack

Thanks,

However, I know better than to do the challenge thing. That would be the best way to have a huge pile of dung thrown right back at me with all the prices and sites that would be found. lol

but you may be right and the disclaimer may need some work.

FYI - found other info that confirms the iPad2/iPad3 have the same data/charging port.

I just got off the phone with Sony. None of their products are currently compatible with the iPhone 5; however, they will have adapters/software available in the early part of next year - at most you’d pay $20 for an adapter. At least this is what I was told tonight.

Before buying my first one of these I read the comments here and at Amazon. As a classically trained musician, I’m rather finicky when it comes to audio equipment. Having said that, I’ve been nothing but amazed at the sound from this. Heck…I bought a second one during the Woot-off! The issues some people have had with it migrating on them may have more to do with high volume - I’ve not had any issues like this whatsoever. I’ve been very happy with it and the sound.

Turns out this is not quite true. My mom got an iPad 2 in November; I bought her this for Christmas. The iPad 2 has the smaller, 8-pin connector and needs an adapter to work with this. Any recommendations?

edit : Wow, an adapter is 30 extra dollars. That sucks.

She probably has the New iPad (v3). I’ve had an iPad 2 for almost 2 years and it has the 30 pin connector.