Sony Studio Monitor Headphones for iPod

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Sony Studio Monitor Headphones for iPod
$44.99 + $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

For iPod. So do not attempt to use with anything other than an iPod. Not even an iPad or an iPhone. iPod only.

And Android?! Forget it.

Amazon page:

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-DRZX701IP-Monitor-Headphones-iPhone/dp/B005MIIZ3E

The pictures dont look like they match the product?

from amazon site: “Works with iPad, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod classic 120GB & 160 GB (2009), iPod nano 4th, 5th & 6th generation, iPod shuffle 3rd & 4th generation, and iPod touch 2nd, 3rd & 4th generation.”

Well, the specs say specifically “Because the cord features a convenient in-line remote for your compatible iPod, iPhone and iPad…” I think you may be a bit…mistaken.

it’s a standard 3.5mm headphone jack, the only thing that makes it for ipod is the controls on the cable. no reason they won’t work on anything with a regular 3.5mm headphone jack

If it was just for iPod would it include a microphone?

The level at which you all missed the sarcasm is astounding.

Model number matches the one listed in the specs here.

Naw, you were just bad at it.

93 Til Infinity my babiez

almost jumped on this, until I saw the amazon new price not being that much more… meh.

The 5hz low end range is almost unheard of. They look nice, but … for a few bucks more, I could get a new pair? I dunno.

I grabbed the Klipsch headphones when it came up last time and kicked myself for not getting 2 pairs (got it for the wife).

I hate sony, but these seem like a good buy… sooooo tempted…

It has a built in mic too, for handsfree talking if a call comes in.
I think that’s what the extra bit on the plug is for (the mic connection)