Sony Vaio All-in-One Desktop PC w/ Intel 1.7GHz Dual Core and 19” LCD

Sellout InfoPost

**Sony Vaio All-in-One Desktop PC w/ Intel 1.7GHz Dual Core and 19” LCD ** - $599.99
Condition: Recertified

This post is made by Wooters.us to make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future, as this information is not publicly shown by Woot! after the product is taken down. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

These make great televisions. This one may be a bit small, but it’s great for something like a spare room.

oversized, dated, immobile, laptop.
for this price, you can get a brand new laptop, that has fairly comparable specs, if not better.
just look in the sunday papers

I love vaios, their my favorite pc, the keyboard to this system is awesome, i wish they sold them individually for my vaio laptop

People can ■■■■■ about sony, But I would easily grab one of these if able to split the cost between two CC like on Dell. Just a future idea for woot! Well One can wish.

What is that thing?

A chihuahua

A rat with big ears?

AHHHHHHH

While I suppose there’s exceptions, I’d hazard to opine that anyone needing to split Woot-priced purchases between multiple credit cards should seriously reconsider buying on Woot / credit at all…

Well I’m an exception. And after this past Christmas and other Holidays going on even now, My debit cards or as I say CC are a bit low this season. I still would like Yjis item offered. Bah, Guess I purchased yoo much for others.

Time for a bail-out, or over used joke.

FYI Woot takes paypal, and you can have paypal split it between 2 different cards.

No, You really can not make that happen. Unless something has changed that I am unaware of…
You can only use a paypal account with one back-up funds? Well anyhow sorry to keep anyone up late, Was just a suggestion to the growing woot! way of life. If You have the funds I say buy, If I had the funds avaliable I would buy.

another failure of a deal from woot. Check out the blackness of that map…

slow, outdated… totally useless

Looks like a fennec to me.

bluetoothless, no u diin’t

1 Sony VGCLS30E Vaio Dual Core 1.7GHz, 19” LCD, 2GB DDR, 250GB SATA, DL DVDRW, Vista Prem

$599.99 + $5 shipping

condition: Recertified

pricing for future reference

Are you saying that you won’t buy a $600 desktop because Sony doesn’t include a $10 part that you can buy yourself?

Post from the August sale of this:

I have had one of these PCs for about a 1 year now. It is a great system, especially as a spare. I used it as a TV for a few months, the picture and sound are great for the size. The PC specs are good as well if you are not planning on doing any heavy duty computing on it. At this price, it is a real bargain for the quality. The keyboard and mouse are great too. I have been trying to find a set for my other computers, but I haven’t had any luck. This is a beautiful system at an incredible price, if I hadn’t just purchased another all in one two weeks ago, I would be ordering another one for my spare bedroom. Jump on this deal!

I have had one of these PCs for about a 1 year now. It is a great system, especially as a spare. I used it as a TV for a few months, the picture and sound are great for the size. The PC specs are good as well if you are not planning on doing any heavy duty computing on it. At this price, it is a real bargain for the quality. The keyboard and mouse are great too. I have been trying to find a set for my other computers, but I haven’t had any luck. This is a beautiful system at an incredible price, if I hadn’t just purchased another all in one two weeks ago, I would be ordering another one for my spare bedroom. Jump on this deal!