Sony VAIO UX390N Premium Micro PC

2 built in cameras…huh?

price compare good deal if you want one

http://www.google.com/products?q=1+Sony+VAIO+VGN-UX390N+&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1

Micro? Where’s the dollar bill in the picture? Front and side!

It’s not a blackberry. its not a phone. Its a computer. The price is really good for what it is actually. The 32GB flash drive alone makes up a huge hunk of the price.

More than twice the price I just paid for my 17" laptop. I know someone that bought one of these, my eyes can’t read what’s on the tiny screen of these things. That’s why I bought a 17 inch laptop! Gettin’ too old.

Vista? Why would they cripple such a nice device with such a crap OS?

Maybe it will end up in the next BOC…

I played around with one of these at a Sony store in Atlanta (1799.99 in store, so good deal?)

Really cool, tiny computer.
Bigger computers can be purchased for 1/3 of the cost and much better specs.

1 has higher mega pixels. The front 1 is more for skype video calls n such, the back 1 is 4 taking pictures and such since it has a higher mega pixels (1.3 vs 0.3)

Prolly one on the back for taking pictures, and one on the front for video conferencing. That’d be my guess anyway.

Cnet review

Anyone know if this thing can run Ubuntu?

I might be interested if this came with XP. 1GB of RAM is not enough for Vista, IMO.

Wow:

This is gonna sell like HOT CAKES. Why get the eeePC for $400 when you can get…this!

Does this work with my new gaming mouse? If not, fergitaboudit.

If I were to spend that much on a micro PC, I am getting a MacBook instead.

does java make this crash like my other VAIO?

Does this have a touch screen?

ebayed

No thanks, I just bought my Asus EEE PC last week.