Sony VAIO VGC-RB40 P4 3Ghz PCI-Express Desktop PC

Hook me up too sinxation! I need a new one as mine is having crashing problems and I’m sick of it.

Great Woot! As long as your are not some nerdy overweight gaming weirdo, 3.0ghz P4 is MORE than enough.

(FYI the entire ISS space station runs on a 386…)

Sign me up for 2!

I am Mr. Woot.

Yeah… I’m running 3.06GHz. That’s WAY faster!

I’ve been checking this Woot Off at work all day. Interestingly enough, we’ve had this EXACT SYSTEM in the office for almost a year and it’s worked like a charm, hasn’t given us one problem. We upgraded the memory, mainly because the software we use demands it, but with a full load a 2GB of mem and everything else this has, this was pretty good. I’d have gotten one if I needed a home computer and wanted one that was exactly like my work computer. These seem to have sold out pretty quick, so congrats to those few who got it, I think you’ll be happy with it.

first time I was able to add something…yeah during this product the servers were acting up

Build yourself one at compudirect.com. I just built an AMD Athlon 64 3800+ socket 939 with Asus A8n5x motherboard, cooling fan and case for $270. Got a PCI express 258MB nVidia 7600GT card for $130 at newegg.com. Just use your old drives and you get an upgrade to a fast gaming system for about $450 after shipping.

And before computer nerds everywhere post that what I just built isn’t top of the line because it’s not dual processor, not a dual PCI-Ex16 MB, blah blah blah, it a great mid range system for those of us without tons of money.