Sony VAIO VGPCKC2 Cushioned Carrying Case

Sony VAIO VGPCKC2 Cushioned Carrying Case

$12.99 + $5 shipping

condition: New

pricing for future reference

Price comparator post ! - Is this a good deal ? Let’s see ! :slight_smile:

New Sony VAIO VGPCKC2 Cushioned Carrying Case, for $12.99 + $5 shipping
Product: 1x Sony VGPCKC2 Padded Hard Protection Case with Vaio Smart Protection (Indigo)

To access the price comparator links, click here
And to compare with Froogle, Amazon and eBay, click here

http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.png
http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.jpg

These are nice, but no straps.

I’m looking for a hard case for my eeepc, but a laptop with a 14.1" screen… that’s a lot of wiggle room in there. OTOH, I could stuff it full with the AC adapter, network cable, other cables… And I like the color indigo…

Up to a 14.1 screen?

Who in the world has a laptop this small?

Me for example.
And I have chosen a smaller laptop on purpose.

I travel with my laptop and I prefer a small laptop to a 17" one. 14.1" screens are nice because they are available in pretty good resolutions.

My wife just got a eeepc (pink, LMAO). It would certainly fit in this, but my wife would nix it because it wouldn’t match in color.

I recently bought a Dell Vostro 1400 instead of the 1500 because it had a smaller screen. 14.1" vs. 15.1". Lighter, better battery life and more computery-goodness inside for the same price.

With that said, i wonder if this will fit my Dell and it’s 9cell wart battery that sticks out the back? Anybody?

Crap! I just bought a case for my 14.1" laptop earlier today, and I’m not a big fan of it (I paid 19.99+tax for mine, and it’s a sorta ugly gray color).

I have a 14.1" screen laptop… its lighter and portable than the 15.1" screen variety. I have seen laptops in the 13.1" and 12.1" variety. Guess what, not everyone finds 17", 10 pound laptops appealing… I leave gaming for my desktop.

Anyways, its really hard to find a 14.1" laptop case. The ones I have seen were around $35, so this is a pretty good deal.

“Sony VGPCKC2 Padded Hard Protection Case with Vaio Smart Protection (Indigo)”

Anyone knows that that “Smart Protection” is ?

These marketing names always make me smile :slight_smile:

coughtinycough

…all that aside I’m definitely not diggin’ the color

but in general it seems…nice

I’m on 12.1" laptop and macbooks are 13.1".

I know this sounds stupid, but does it fit 14.1’ WIDESCREEN laptops?

Does anybody know how “hard” these cases really are? I mean, can I pack my eee in there and just put it in my backpack like another textbook? Cuz that’d rock.

Oooh I really need something like this but it’s too small, I have a larger widescreen laptop. Such a random item!

I thought most 14.1" screens were 4:3.

Buy this case. Exchange the wife.

hmm, I thought the Sony Vaio CR was 14.1’ with 16:9 image ratio…

Anyone know?

…and more specifically, will this case be big enough to hold a 14.1’ Lenovo T61?