Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones

Sony WH1000XM3 Noise Cancelling Headphones

They’re so “Reconditioned”, they’re basically “New”

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

1 Like

Absolutely no reason to purchase these at this price for reconditioned. You can get them from the mothership from third part sellers brand new for less, directly from Sony brand new for $20 more, or from Best Buy brand new for $180. Skip this “deal”.

Commenters note: Don’t listen to me, I’m a silly man who makes stupid remarks before having his coffee.

2 Likes

Someone didn’t read the hint above. Also, I don’t see these anywhere on Bestbuy for $180.

Ok I’ll take the L on this one. The internet has turned me into a cynical little gremlin. I absolutely didn’t get the hint, but I’m blaming that on the fact that it was like 5 am when I saw the deal. And you’re right, it’s not on bestbuy, for 180, those are the 700s I saw not the 1000s. Ugh I feels dumb now. However, they are still available from several third party sellers on Amazon for like $15 less so yay me I guess? :clown_face:

2 Likes

By the look of the sales stats, exactly 9 Wooters have gotten the clue on the “condition”

This isn’t a good deal. The XM3 model isn’t even being sold at major electronics retailers anymore. Furthermore, this same model, brand new, is currently being sold for even cheaper on Amazon itself. I love me some Woot but this one isn’t bueno.

1 Like

They’re on Amazon for $189 new

The international version with the seller warranty?

Here’s the one we’re selling:

https://www.amazon.com/Sony-Noise-Cancelling-Headphones-WH1000XM3/dp/B07G4MNFS1

1 Like