Sony X90CH Series - 4K UHD LED LCD TV

Hi there. If you receive it damaged or non-functioning, there’s no return shipping free.

Thanks for the info. I’ve read about a restocking fee as well…is this a thing? I hope it comes working and I can avoid any and all of these steps!

whispers: We rarely charge a restocking fee. That blurb is there so we can if needed like someone abusing the system.

1 Like

my tv that I bought from you a week ago with the deal came in damaged. I would like a replacement sent soon.

I bought the sony 900h 55in refurb. LIke they didn’t even check that the screen was in good condition.

Hi there. I’m sorry about that. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

I’ve tried doing the call option and it keeps saying there’s technical issues.

We have some issues that prevents some numbers from getting through. We’re trying to get to the root cause.

Fill out the support form and they’ll help you out.

Yikes, this does not make me feel great about my purchase. Why would a business essentially “lie” and send out broken products? Then the person above can’t even reach customer support to do anything!!! I get my TV on Thursday and hope it’s in good shape and can avoid this process !!!

Hello. We don’t send out damaged product. These thin TVs are delicate and it doesn’t take much to damage them in shipment.

And he can get hold of CS through the support form as I noted above.

Ok, y’all! Just got my 85inch Sony X900ch…this thing is in near perfect condition (maybe a couple scratches on the chasis but nothing big) and is working perfectly so far. I have to say, there is a ton of bad stuff about Woot and refurbished items (trust me I did way too much research). However, as of Day 1 I am super happy with my purchase and don’t regret it. I needed to come in here and let folks know! Thanks to ThunderThighs for tempering my anxiety! Here’s to the tv’s longjevity!

1 Like

You’re welcome. Happy viewing!

Just had a chance to hook mine up. It works well, except for when I tried to use the eARC/ARC port (HDMI 3). It was detecting my soundbar, but it would not send any sound. So I investigated a bit further. I can connect any device to any other port and it works great. Input 3 does not work. I decided to take a closer look at the port and it looks like the port itself has some damage and a couple of the contacts are bent completely. I’ve opened a ticket with support on this, so just waiting to hear back.

And sadly, I seem to be stuck in Customer Service hell now. I did get an initial response back and passed along pictures as requested. I was told that someone would get back to me in 2 business days. It’s been over a week now. Meanwhile, I have a partially working TV sitting in a box taking up space waiting for someone to tell me what the next steps are.

Hi there. Let me check in with CS. The person that handles our large TVs may have been without power all last week during our storms.

UPDATE: You should have an email now. Sorry for the delay.

Unfortunate - appears to be a shoddy “refurb” job. Visually inspecting, if not actually testing all the HDMI ports should be part of the basic refurb process.