Soundbar Speaker with Wireless Subwoofer

Did you know that it turns itself off if there’s no audio signal? Also, the light goes out after 30 seconds but it’s still working. I guess so you don’t have to stare at a light while watching TV.

i bought 2 of the phillips soundbars with the non wireless subwoofer, sounds like i made the right choice, not only was the phillips cheaper in price, they seem to have less problems overall…

I missed this deal and I regret it. I like this BA speaker system so much, I’ve bought one for siblings, cousins, and parents as well. Sure, I’ve had quality problems with the refurbished ones. The first one I bought from woot (maybe four years ago) was defective so I had to ship it to get it fixed. And today it doesn’t sound very good. But I’ve bought 3 BA TVee models since then, and they all still sound like $200 speakers.

Bought one about 3 months ago. Failed a couple weeks ago. The subwoofer has an issue and got extremely hot, I would make sure nothing flammable is near it just in case… it sounded like a relatively common issue for them. Really poor service. My warranty after such a short time of ownership consists of me spending $40 bucks to ship it to some random service person in California. Not sure I wanna spend so very much on a company without a real warranty and for a product that just makes popping noises all day (the wireless aspect is not well done in my experience). Maybe I just have too much interference around here, but that should be expected when you make a 2.4ghz device.

Well $150 loss for me.

I got one last time and it works flawless _ i love it. that is my experience.

Bought one… sent it back
Received another… sent it back
Received a third… sent it back and got my refund.

First one sub got so hot it would burn your hand.

Second one sub got hot nor would it learn the remote.

Third one would not learn remote plus the shield for the speaker was busted.

I appreciate all that Woot tried to do to accommodate me. I would shy away from the refurb BA units.

Add me to this list. didn’t work out of the box and the sub got really hot. tried all channels and still nothing. it would work anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 or so minutes. the only way to reconnect was turning the sub off and on again. I sent it back 3 days after owning and still haven’t even got so much as a “hey we got your speakers” email or call so who knows when it will return and at this point I have high doubts of it working.

It did sound good for those quick 30 second intervals though!

I can’t believe everyone is having so many issues. I have had none, well except for the wifi issue. But that was easily fixable, just Google it.

Order #42881201 user tearsnjoy2

Hi,

According to this post from Woot Staff, I was supposed to get a credit of $30 because the price was lowered. Please let me know about my refund.