Soundcast Audiocast Wireless Audio System

Price comparator post - Manually-optimized searches for relevant results

New Soundcast Audiocast Wireless Audio System, for $49.99 + $5 shipping
2 different products:[list][] 1x Soundcast ACR212 Audiocast Wireless Audio Receiver
[
] 1x Soundcast ACT211 Audiocast Wireless Audio Transmitter
[/list]
What do you want to do ?[list][]Access the price comparator for Soundcast Audiocast Wireless Audio System
[
]Single-click comparison for this product[/list]http://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic0.pnghttp://lucy.cykian.net/wts/pic1.png

wireless to stereo or headphones?

4 stars on Amazon. That don’t sound to bad…
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/103-1030221-1845432?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Soundcast+ACR212+&x=0&y=0

battery powered or do you have to plug in the receiver?

So, probably not too good to use them outdoors?

I didn’t know Sunkist Orange Soda had caffeine - I looked it up. Sure enough - 40 milligrams. I’m SO glad I stayed up so I could learn that.

RonSuave’s Pricing Post! - Saving Woot prices for days to come

** Soundcast Audiocast Wireless Audio System **
** $49.99 ** + $5 shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Soundcast ACR212 Audiocast Wireless Audio Receiver
  • 1 Soundcast ACT211 Audiocast Wireless Audio Transmitter

DISCLAIMER RonSuave-alyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Links for ACR212 (Receiver)
Froogled.

Amazon.com - $49.99

eBay - Items Found: 0. Average Price: $.

Buy.com

Reviews on Amazon.com - 4.5/5 Stars.

Links for ACT211 (Transmitter)
Froogled.

Amazon.com - $41.57

eBay - Items Found: 0. Average Price: $.

Buy.com

These were up a while ago, and I know someone can tell my how well they work. How about it ?

Wait a minute, this is cheaper than when I bought it on Woot!

Good product though. Works over a distance of about 30 feet through a thick cinder block wall. That’s my situation anyways. I’ve noticed that the speakers I have attached to it hum if they are right next to it, but 6 inches is enough space.

That’s amazing. I was just wondering how the guy who watches his across the street neighbor’s new 65" LCD could listen to it. Freakin’ amazing.

The transmitter and receiver both have DC adapters you plug in to the wall. The speakers you attach to the receiver will need to be powered as well, either by battery or plug.

Hilarious! I just drank Sunkist for the first time in a year this evening, and also happened to notice the caffeine ingredient. I was wondering how much caffeine was in it … then you came around and read my mind. Is it Sunkist day or something today?

The prices listed on froogle and amazon are for just the receiver, it specifies the transmitter is sold separately.

I got a few sets of these on here last a little while back. They worked very nicely, through walls, the length of my house. I hooked one end up to my computer, and the other end up to my television, actually! Because I don’t have any powered speakers. But this works well, since I have a TV in several rooms.

You will need powered speakers, but other than that, it worked flawlessly! Love em. Great way to listen to Pandora without having to move my computer around.

Interesting product. But I think I’ll just turn up the volume on my amp and let my speakers share the sound in audio mode like nature intended.

If you have wireless in your home you may want to reconsider purchasing this. A lot of WiFi access points incorporate the use of the 2.4GHz channel. Which would cause a bit of conflict … which is why I cannot get, my apartment complex operates their wifi on the 2.4GHz channel.

Yeah, I read those warnings before I got it, but I went ahead and got it. My wireless has not been negatively affected at all.

The package for $80 http://www.amazon.com/Soundcast-ACP-200-AudioCast-Transmitter-Receiver/dp/B000NM8KE8/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t

Same freq as my home network, and still no problems?
Anyone else see the same as the posts above? No interference?
Thanks