Southern Breeze Sweet Iced Tea 8 Pack - Best Sellers

Southern Breeze Sweet Iced Tea 8 Pack - Best Sellers

The ad says 8 pack, but itsays this in the paragraph below, “pack of 4 with different flavors of Original, Raspberry, Peach, and Half & Half”
So is it 4 or 8?

You’re getting 2 packs of 4 so 8 total.

Not at all what is pictured here. I got a bunch of boxes of various flavored herbal hot tea. Most of the flavors are pretty revolting, like blueberry muffin, strawberry cheesecake, caramel apple pie, etc. certainly not something I’d want in an iced tea. I will be requesting a refund and trying to get this stuff returned. Not cool, woot, not cool.

Crud. Someone sent you the wrong thing. I was hoping someone could review this. It sounded pretty good.

Side note: red rose black tea is really good. Maybe those won’t be too bad if CS doesn’t want them back. I don’t know what the food policy is.

I’ve had their black tea. I would probably keep it if it were that. I have no interest in these, however, especially at $30 for the lot. They look like fodder for a kids tea party.

1 Like

Definitely not cool. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

Please allow 24-48h for them to respond.

Browser: Use the Woot! Customer Service form.

Woot! App: Choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Self-Return: Items without Li-Ion batteries can be self-returned within 30 days. Go to your Order Details to get started. The return label will be emailed from UPS.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Yep, already on it. I requested a refund because it is sold out. I’d happily take a replacement if one were to be had, though. I was kind of looking forward to it.