Southwestern Bell 2.4GHz Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets

Am i hallucinating or did the item just change mid-woot?

Southwestern Bell 2.4GHz Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets
$49.99

• $5 shipping
    condition:
    New
    product(s):
    1 Southwestern Bell 2.4GHz Cordless Phone with 3 Handsets

From the Sony spy camera to this, and the Sony spy cam didn’t even sell out? What the woot is going on!!!

I got 5.8 ghz phones so it doesnt interfere with my wireless network. no thanks.

Does anyone doubt that when they click “I want one” that they will actually be getting the pictured item? Just as I press the button, the item changes. Very curious.

Not bad. I might get it if we didn’t already have 3 phones and only 2 people in the household.

argh I can’t find the URL for that autorefreshing view of the woot main page. anyone? I promise to bookmark this time!

Too bad this is Southwestern Bell…I promised every customer (NOT) service rep, supervisor and even the president of that co. I’d never purchase another one…

Amongst my refreshing madness, i did notice the woot change from the cam, to the phones, and back about 4 times…

wierd.

So yeah, I thought woot offs were only one day. How long do they usually run? o.O

Has anyone aswered the question. Can a person make more than 1 purchase a day during a woot off?

hate to break it to you wooters, but these phones suck something fierce, i had a set, and theyre crap. good day.

The answer is yes.

Has anyone seen their phones ship? Or anything from the Woot-off for that matter?

Of the last 4 things I’ve ordered, none have actually left their warehouse.

1 of my woot-off items (the sony IP camera) shipped yesterday, still waiting on the other 4.

got mine today, one battery doesnt work, and it doesnt really look like a “new” item…

got mine today, one battery doesnt work, and it doesnt really look like a “new” item…

same here! one battery doesnt work!

I too have 1 dead battery :frowning: I’m sure batteries aren’t covered by the warranty