Southwestern Bell Dual Handset 5.8Ghz Phone w/Digital Answering Machine

Would consider it if I didn’t already have a 5.8Ghz phone. They are a lot better then the 2.4Ghz which would cause my wireless network to drop from time to time, but I still get noise but a lot less then I used to. Would be better if it supported more then two headsets though.

You missed them. They may still offer the 120 gig rfrb WD drive, but they are usually doorstops.

No… it requires american airwaves to work… Canada just doesn’t have the network… LOL…

Yes but only at 3.3 GHz

Does it matter since woot doesn’t ship there?

Anyone seen of list of Wooted items so far ?

Not before 11 AM. Before that you can only order from the breakfast menu. Try the Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit. With extra catsup. And lettuce. You’ll never know the difference.

is it always the same write up for the product?
i mean this was the same thing it said another time when it was the only woot of the day. it sold out then if i recall, so why do they have the same shit again with the same mary smith bs?

DOes anything work in Canada? LOL!

I had a sony 900 mhz moved to a 2.4 (hated the 2.4) moved to a 5.8 (the latter two are not sony and well i still am thinking back to how great the 900mhz was, 3 1/2 block reception. The 2.4 and 5.8 could not even leave this block (1/2 block). Don’t get me wrong if you got tricked into buying a 2.4 then you would like the 5.8 better!

I don’t want to spoil a woot-off, but I purchased one of the SW Bell phones on Woot some time ago. The sound quality was terrible and the batteries were terrible. Their cust service stinks. I tried calling their number (too many times) and leaving several emails.

I still haven’t heard anything, so I just shipped it back to them with a nasty letter.

Check the link in my sig…

Not true. One of them is in my modded Xbox and working fine.

Do the handsets have 2.5mm headset jacks?
Thanks,

yeah it caught me off guard also

Despite what the nitwits in the store might tell you, 900MHz phones have a better range than either 2.4 or 5.8. Also, none of the phones are purely 5.8; most are 5.8 in one direction and 2.4 in the other, which is why you still hear noise from your wifi network.

Please buy so we can get to the bag o’ crap

I wooted and for that matter the phone is gooooood

as I try to say during a woot off…thx for your up dates

If I bought two different woots does Woot combine shipping?