Southwing Hands-Free Blutooth Car Kit

I got bored waiting so I got this one

http://deals.woot.com/deals/details/8b08a515-3894-4052-a078-ab10f97f1248/daily-deal#29

Has anyone else dove into this mystery box???

If only that guy had a Blutooth adapter… he could scream “CALL FIRE DEPARTMENT!!!”

Tempting, but… my “lighter” is down low and inconvenient.

Is that a cabled microphone?

Just assume everything is illegal in California. You’ll be right more than wrong.

Does it go through the stereo? Or does it just amplify through the device?

I don’t know what a “Integrated rotating microhone” is but it sounds like fun!

http://www.funnymediablog.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/facebook-fail.jpg

How’s the mic on this? I’d imagine you’d plug it into your cigarette lighte, and then you’d have a kinky mic dongle at least a foot away from you (more if it’s an older car). Then you’d have to yell and try to get your voice picked up, all while car noises muffle your voice. If anything, there should be some way to clip a wired mic on to your shirt collar or something. Not a good design at all.

can someone please tell me how i can keep woot on my computer and update it without having to keep refreshing…thank you

This one appears to have a built in speaker. But still… I like the call quality of my Jawbone a LOT better…

Best. Post. Ever. :slight_smile:

didn’t you know that woot.com has a game where you find the missing letters from the product titles and descriptions?

So for this product listing we have the “e” from blutooth (title) and the “r” from lighte (features).

Secret decoder ring needed:

_ _ _ _ e _ r

Ooooh…so that’s what that thing is. I thought it was a finger warmer or something.

I think you’d have to have get a labtop to have that feature.

in for 2 cuz i’m bored.

…including half of its inhabitants.

Couldn’t find a review, but I need one of these and other products by the same company seem to be have decent reviews. In for 1.

You have to love the psycologicial impact of Woot’s ability to push the impulse buy…

i do :wink:

People in North Dakota hate this thing.