Sova 20" LCD TV Entertainment Center with DVD

Welcome to the Sova 20" LCD TV topic page for this product on Friday, September 24rd. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Sova 20" LCD TV here.

Sova 20" LCD TV Entertainment Center with DVD
20" LCD TV with PIP, DVD, 6 speaker Dolby Digital

Thought that said “Sony” for a second. :lol:

Haha. Beat you MitchV. GG.

Second!

I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn’t much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So’s I spent most of my time looking for beer.
[size=18:58cc704f69][/size:58cc704f69]

Oh my god I can’t see this site. Maybe that’s because I need a better VIDEO CARD!!!

Come on WOOT… let’s see some Nvidia cards preferably something from BFG.

Screw those Dell speakers (side note, I bet I just made a lot of people mad with that one)

:slight_smile:

just for fun – second
?

I was the last one left after the nuclear holocaust, eh. The whole world had been destroyed, like U.S. blew up Russia and Russia blew up U.S. Fortunately, I had been offworld at the time. There wasn’t much to do. All the bowling alleys had been wrecked. So’s I spent most of my time looking for beer.
[size=18:ee580f2aab][/size:ee580f2aab]

Too rich for my blood.

Hey SNAPSTER, you guys need to set up an IRC channel and create an interactive wootbot that sits in the chan and announces shit and like talks and shit and stuff - man that would be cool.

september 24rd???

good price.

Woot, you should know I can’t afford this… It seems woot is making a habit of putting pricy items up on fridays… I guess it gives them a few extra days of people deciding (leading to more sales)

OMFG
SO CHEAP
YET SO EXPENSIVE
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

what does a guy have to do to be first around here?

This looks cool… wonder if I should wake the wife to ask her if I can buy it?.. Come on, like none of you have to ask before you buy stuff…
WIcardshark

good price.

[color=darkblue:f48904161e][size=18:f48904161e]i want one[/size:f48904161e][/color] 8)

800x600 resolution??? I have naked pictures of myself in digital format from 1996 in higher resolution than that!

“September 24rd”, heh

Too rich for my blood, although it does look pretty cool.

I like the $15 crappy stuff better. Although even better is the $50 useful stuff :smiley:

I guess not every night can be wootastic.

Woot $584

http://www.globalcomputer.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?CatId=386 - $699 - cheapest one found in 10 sec. froogle search

$699 on amazon

Could you please include more than one joke in the description next time?
Thanks.