Sova 20" LCD TV Entertainment Center with DVD

[quote user=“wicardshark”]what does a guy have to do to be first around here?

This looks cool… wonder if I should wake the wife to ask her if I can buy it?.. Come on, like none of you have to ask before you buy stuff…
WIcardshark[/quote]

It is easier to ask fortogiveness then it is to ask permission.

Like the time I accidently bought a stereo on ebay at 4 am. Waking her up would have been an emphatic no. Buying it and saying it was such a good deal and i didnt think i would win was a lot easier.

LOL

If this thing was XGA resolution or better, I’d be all over this since it would be sweet to use as a monitor as well. Too bad it is only SVGA. Overall, this has been a fairly disappointing week of Woot! Hopefully, next week will be better.

Too rich for my blood

Bring back the $9.99 items!!

the sad thing is if someone told me tonites woot was going to be 500 bucks i would probably stay up to see what it was anyways
and im on eastside time BTW… damn i suck

Interesting Woot! but I 'm just not prepared to drop $590 on a whim. Nice gadget, but I just don’t need one… what I DO need is a [size=24:61374ed799]$50 ROBOSAPIEN!!![/size:61374ed799]

G’night WOOT!!

for the past 2 weeks, woot has been letting me down. what happend to the days of wootage when badass speakers and 30 dollar usb watches roam? this comming week has better not be weak.

excellent :smiley: price

Those UFO toys rocked and the 512MB USB devices were pretty snazzy too. Woot must be doing something right… they keep my butt awake until 12:00 every night.

G’night again!

p.s. LAST!

I’m looking for good cheap 21" monitors… would the kind people at WOOT! care to get us a good deal on some of those?

Cheers!
:wink:

i love how everyone complains about being forced to stay awake until 1am each night, i think woot should post new stuff at totally random erroneous times, 2.32am, 1243pm, etc. maybe thatll make you kids stop crying.

or you’ll do what :roll:

why can’t I stop buying stuff? I have a problem, please send help.

Oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[quote user=“clown”]i love how everyone complains about being forced to stay awake until 1am each night, i think woot should post new stuff at totally random erroneous times, 2.32am, 1243pm, etc. maybe thatll make you kids stop crying.[/quote]But then they couldn’t refer to “today’s deal” or “the 9/23 deal”. Won’t happen.

Gaaah HOW I WANT THIS so bad!

Nice woot…uh…Woot. :arrow: Too bad I’m poor.

Nice woot, they’re losing mad money on the shipping but this thing is beautiful. Sadly, it’s not in my budget :frowning:

i have a budget for most things, but ive learned that there needs to be no budget for woot. spending money on woot is different than anything else because you never know what they are going to have tomarrow. budgets are alright to contain everyday spending, but woot is a totally different animal.

[quote user=“Naoki”]800x600 resolution??? I have naked pictures of myself in digital format from 1996 in higher resolution than that!

“September 24rd”, heh[/quote]

I’ve got to give credit where credit is due. That was an awesome post.

[quote user=“wicardshark”]what does a guy have to do to be first around here?

This looks cool… wonder if I should wake the wife to ask her if I can buy it?.. Come on, like none of you have to ask before you buy stuff…
WIcardshark[/quote]

[size=24:c91f67793b]Ah…the old VA (Vaginal Approval)[/size:c91f67793b]

[quote user=“dulath”]Too rich for my blood.

Hey SNAPSTER, you guys need to set up an IRC channel and create an interactive wootbot that sits in the chan and announces shit and like talks and shit and stuff - man that would be cool.[/quote]

it’s not an official woot channel, but i don’t think there’s another one anywhere else.

come on and join the fun. you’ll see the most people right before the woot changes every night.

#woot on irc://irc.gamesurge.net

perhaps we could get someone intelligent to make a wootbot for us. :slight_smile: