Soyo 1.8" 20GB USB Hard Drive

Usb 1.1 still exist???

WOW a bit expensive!!! onlt 20 GB not worth it, Sell fast tho!

Froogle $119

I think it’s safe to do a little work at last!

I love filing

$79 on ebay (plus shipping)

$59.99

• $5 shipping
    condition:
    New
    product(s):
    1 Soyo Cigar HD20 1.8” 20GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive

Not bad… I like the Idea of not needing external power.

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

$59.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Soyo Cigar HD20 1.8” 20GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Make sure you click to get a larger view of this woot.

Soyo makes crapola.
My motherboard from them didn’t last 2weeks and their customer service blows!!

Oh they’re “IN” the computer… IN the computer

Got one and love it.

Too bad it wasn’t a littler bigger. I’d like a compact external HD, but 20GB just isn’t enough for me. Tempting price and size though.

I picked this up for my business during the lst woot-off, but paid 69.99 for it! I love it, I use it as an off-site backup drive. It easily fits into my bag and I can fit all of the needed files. This is totally worth it!

Man, the forums are slow to load, but as long as the home page keeps loading fast,as it has all day for me, I’m happy. Good item , portable drive, but not enough room for me.

THESE things are friggin awsome!!!
this is my 3rd, i fried the first one, have the 2nd and my dad liked it so much, i’m getting it for Padres day.
http://img428.imageshack.us/img428/7631/zidel1kf.gif

certainly better than a flash drive huh?

Not great on GB-to-$ ratio – catch a good sale on NewEgg and you can roll your own 300 GB USB external drive for about $80. On the plus side, it is really small & powered via the USB connection.

A side note – everytime a new Woot Off comes up, the “remaining supply” bar (below item picture) shows the item at near 0. Refresh a couple of times and it corrects. Anyone else notice this bug?