By the way, click on the drive to get a larger photo. It’s funny :slight_smile:

–B

Soyo 1.8" 20GB USB Hard Drive
$69.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Soyo Cigar HD20 1.8” 20GB USB 2.0 Hard Drive

i must have died and woke up in valhalla! another hard drive! this makes 12 for me!

seriously, w00t? 20gb for $70? weren’t you selling 250 for $50?

Froogle seems to have it for $137 and up, not including eBay.

Too many hard drive, i have one of these already, they are pretty nice. I need some mystery surround sound speakers or maybe a BOC.

This is great! I bought mine from Woot. I have an older computer with a relatively small hard drive and I had filled it with music. I got the cigar and put all of my music on it and now my computer runs good again! Wooty-woot!

i love this damn thing i have the better one though. also i love you all

Bet it was not a Sony!

does this require an external power supply or is it powered of USB?

total woot off killer, right? just like all the items posted in the last 16 hours…?

Double post

Hopefully this will go quick. If it does I’ve got time to see one more Woot! before I go home and wonder what I’m missing. Hopefully the Woot! off will be 2-days like last time, and I’ll be able to grab some stuff tomorrow, but until then…grab those cigar drives!

Bet it was not a Sony!

does this require an external power supply or is it powered of USB?

I bet this isn’t a Sony either :slight_smile:

Neither is this one.

Hard drives are this woot off’s toaster. Come on lets see on of the frogs that detect leaks.
I didn’t think the TV’s were going to go, but look at us now, we have survived three or four woot killers. I’m glad to be sharing this with you guys.

Perhaps one of my favorite threats to unkind friends, the “upperdecker.” Guys that’s just awesome. You made my woot!

Has anyone else been starring at the wootoff screen for too long and now the flashing lights are saying “Buy Me, Buy Me Buy Me”?

I just woke up??? What’s going on here??? What I am missing??? Oh well, going back to bed till midnight when the real woot starts.

I bought one of these last time they had them. My only ever purchase from woot and I think it’s great. :slight_smile: