Space Cowboy

Wow! That’s a lot of bull.

He’s been out ridin’ fences for so long now.

clever

Yeeeeeeeeeeha!!!

this shirt is so full of bull

Should be on brown. I mean, c’mon, can you really have a shirt like this without a single Firefly reference?

Woah dude, lay off of that space acid!

Starloin steak special at the restaurant at the end of the universe tomorrow!

…some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me Maurice.

Darth Vader is gonna be soooo ticked off when he finds out this guy stole his chest panel.

When I first saw this, I thought “yeah, yeah, yeah,” and bopped over to the other Woot sites. But when I returned, I found it growing on me. I like the rendering, and the attention to detail is engrossing.

There’s something cool about a pun shirt that doesn’t knock you over - it’s allure is more subtle.

Nice job, Camila.

A little Steve Miller

Space Cowboy

I’m a midnight toker…

Is there a sticker on the inside of the visor saying ‘Objects in may appear closer than they are.’? He obviously thinks that constellation is closer than it is.

The boots are wrong…no spurs. This is what happens when Woot moves to Seattle.

Is it sad that the first thing I thought of when I saw this was the 'N Sync’s song?

actually the first AMERICAN in space was from the Navy

Awww…rackin’ up the quality points and dolin’ out the compliments. You’re right of course, I like to make a funny/punny comment when I see the shirts, but this one grows on you bit by bit as you look at it.

Like the style and the way the bull knows that the astronaut hasn’t compensated for lack of gravity/atmosphere.