Space Cowboy

Actually, I (and I think the rest of the shirt team) would like to see more comments on the designs themselves.

There’s some guys watching your house right now that told me to tell you to come on out if you’ve got the munchies. They have donuts!

“Rocket man burning out his fuse up here alone”.

At first glance I thought this shirt was pretty awesome, but then I realized the zodiac stuff has changed and I’m no longer a taurus.

I don’t know about the length of the rope needed but I think he tied it with an astro knot.

Teehee! My Rocket Design team at my university is named “Space Cowboys”

Totally bought

Am I the only one that thought of Cowboy Bebop when reading the title and condition?

Do think some people call that astronaut Maurice?

What do you do if you see a space man?

Wait for it…

Park in it, man!

How is this not a glow in the dark shirt?

what an unbullievable use of space–it’s simply out of this world. >=b

Obviously you people don’t know your real space cowboys.

Sadly, you’re not the only one.

me too… :slight_smile:

Nope. Well, to be fair, I was thinking firefly for the title. But the condition is a straight up quote from the last episode.

Some people call me the gangster of love.

I’m not the cowboy type, but I love this shirt because I live near NASA and the Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is about to start. Time to swap my metal gear for some boots and a cowboy hat. At least for a few weeks.

ahem. WHERE IS HIS HORSE?

Yippee-Ki-Yay, Wooter-****er!

That was my first thought too. Was looking for the “glow” sign before I hit the buy button. So sad, a near miss…