Space Racing Stripes

Whatever “point five past lightspeed” means, it clearly doesn’t mean it can only make 1.5c. If the Falcon was that slow, they’d have taken months to reach the next star, much less fly halfway across the galaxy in a matter of hours. I believe at least one source calculated the Falcon’s speed as something on the order of nine million times lightspeed. Even the slowest hyperdrives would be hundreds of times faster than the Enterprise, and the Enterprise still makes light look slow.

Serenity can’t even break lightspeed, but it had no need to – the action all took place within the same extended star system.

If the left ship was Galactica I would’ve bought it.

Two out of the three are slam-dunks, even if the Falcon is nowhere near the size of the Enterprise. The third is open to many options, but yeah, I’d have been down for Galactica, Moya, or even the Milano over what we got. But that’s fine.

shakes fist at Browncoats

Looks like none of them is going ludicrous speed.

definitely needed Moya and one of the BSG ships.

not a huge SW fan, but love firefly/serenity and ST:TNG/new movies.

no buy though

I don’t think the scale is quite right.

I know some Star Trek fans who would be mad that it isn’t … 100 times bigger than the other two.

Not buying because I am not a Firefly fanboy. Like the other two and am not sure what would replace…hmmmmmm…Galatica is too big/lumbering…maybe the Last Starfighter…lol

Let’s not fight people. Someone has already taken the time prove who is faster. Click Here to see the race for yourself

Are they going to be printing more 3XL American Apparel? I mean how many did you actually print if they were sold out 15 minutes into the day?

Best parts are the light streaks for the Enterprise and Falcon.

Also, for including the Planet Express ship.

Planet Express ship indeed… Pffff… Hand over your geek membership card, it has been revoked. :slight_smile: Although, that would’ve been pretty cool. Time to add another stripe Woot!

“Design placement: Centered”

For people with one arm growing out their left nipple and the other out their right shoulder blade.

I just came to read the arguments.

Haha, this is a good point. I think we so rarely have off center ones these days that wasn’t even considered.

The problem isn’t so much that we didn’t print enough but just that we did not buy enough blanks. Hopefully we’ll get more in, but it’s not likely we’ll be able to add more to the sale today at least.

Love the alternate ship proposals, but I’m not sure that Moya (and I LOVE Farscape) would have been as recognizable in silhouette. And as for BG, would we not then argue over which rendition?
Personally happy with the three chosen.

Maybe, if it said “not to scale” at the bottom, or somewhere.

Zip-up hoodie, please.

I’m still waiting.

edit

Or a bowling shirt. Think about it, Woot. I’ll be here.

Very distinctive ships, but I know I’d be down for Moya, Galactica, and Planet Express Ship in their own. Maybe they’d be better in profile?