Space Ship

@ Jaden: No we have to admit, it looks just like a C because it was the best flow and looked best on the shirt frame :wink: Could be Cosmos or Cosmonaut though if you want to :wink:

yup, i was just going to point out the crescent lol.

How come the middle mast is missing the sail at the bottom?

ā€œHoratio Horblower in spaceā€ says it all. Iā€™m going to sleep on it because financial decisions probably shouldnā€™t be made after midnight, butā€¦ Iā€™ve got a strong feeling Iā€™ll be saying ā€˜bon voyageā€™ to my money. Awesome design!

Because it isnā€™t obviousā€¦

I donā€™t know why, but this shirt reminds me of TIME BANDITS.

[youtube=ZUSLu5m9URE][/youtube]

Nice design hey :wink:

Captain Benjamin Sisko flew a sailboat through space in Episode 22, season 3 of STAR TREK DEEP SPACE 9.

[youtube=9qMTY3DBpcs][/youtube]

So does random day bring more people to the site and thus increase sales or is everyone hesitant to buy after spending $20 the day before?

Strangely enough, I was just reading about this trope the other dayā€¦How eerie.

Reminds me of Mal telling his ex-mechanic to get off his boat in the episode ā€œOut of Gas.ā€

Now I want to watch Treasure Planet.

The write up makes me really wish there were an amazing sci-fi show about space-cowboy-pirate-things. Oh wait. There was. But, it was canceled by Fox after one season.

This might be the most inappropriate write-ups for one of the more benign shirts ever offered. Creative, nostalgic, classically rooted, but insidiously suggestive. Nicely done, you crazy shirt woot authors you!

This appeals to me as a Skies of Arcadia fanā€¦

::tempted::

I know itā€™s not IN SPACEā€¦but this came to mind when I saw the shirt:

[youtube=lNlYBNTCBG8][/youtube]

It reminds me of http://www.cafepress.com/cp/moredetails.aspx?showBleed=false&ProductNo=418813255&colorNo=6&pr=F although it looks more like the old logo than the new one.

EDIT: I take that back - it looks more like the new logo rather than the original by Jon Lomberg.

ships and space you canā€™t go wrong with that combo, congrats :slight_smile:

I would totally buy one if the graphic was about 1/4th the size it is now. More t-shirts for minimalists!

Blech. Worst. Movie. Ever.