Spaghetti

::pukes:: You’ve saddened Italians everywhere for claiming that as spaghetti.

Come on. This is spaghetti. Did he really have to use a whole bottle of chocolate syrup?

This right here makes for a happy happy Adder.

Great choice, woot, and congrats, cashland.

Victoire!

This is the worst spaghetti ever. There are no meatballs. :frowning:

Oh man. It’s like this shirt was made for me (and I guess it would be, if I bought one). I eat spaghetti, like, every day, to the point that my roommates make fun of me for it.

Too bad I just bought a shirt a few days ago. Also, red’s not really my color, though I suppose it would hide the sauce stains very well.

EEEww! Is he squeezing the eggs out? Is he gouging the eggs out with his thumbs? That is so wrong.

The chicken, she looks delighted, no?

Mama Fratelli would be pleased!
You have to admire a chef who makes his spaghetti from scratch.:slight_smile:

Great characters, and such a terrific flow. It looks great on the red shirt as well.

Big congrats!

I’m pretty sure he ambushed it as it slept with an elbow smash to its back.

not sure if it’s your intention but lol that comment is funny!

Adder likes a shirt? Where did this come from? Hahaha. :smiley:

While I also love meatballs in my pasta, that’s hardly authentic. Meat came at a premium in italy (hence part of the reason breadcrumbs are used), while pasta was a common, everyday dish, given its economical and filling nature. While I am sure meat was certainly used in their pasta dishes (look at a good bolognese sauce, for example) it is more of an italian-american notion to add meatballs to the sauce and, vicariously, the pasta.

Well I don’t have a Red woot shirt yet. I will in about a week.

And I’m expecting another design on green with a slightly taller Italian guy helping to make the pasta.

Well, I mean, it helps if the shirt is interesting and well done. So I can understand why you haven’t seen much of it here :wink:

Haha. I couldn’t agree with you more. :smiley:

off subject here but does the guy in the 6 dollar shirts ad give anyone else the creeps? couldn’t they find some hot babe to model instead of this joker?

Spaghetti!!! YEAH!!!

i have far to few woot shirts in red. now just add some more orange and blue ones and ill be happy.

I have a solution for that:

Step 1: Use Firefox

Step 2: Use ABP add-on

Problem solved.

But yes, he’s decidedly creepy.