Spam

Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw: Not a good shirt.

I really, really like it. Nice work! =D

He’s been printed a number of times over at Threadless. Actually, Tless has an impressively large number of NZ based designers, all things considered. Point is, it’s worth checking him out there as well.

I like the colors here, and some of the content is quite witty, but it makes me sad how often solid designers come by with massive all-over collage style shirts. Sure, there’s a market for them, but the sheer number combined with their relatively tepid success 'round these parts makes their appearances baffling.

Wow, those really are bad.

But they were before my time, or I was hung over on that day and didn’t check my woot.

Also the fact that woot’s printing area is constricted compared to sites like DBH or even Threadless.

“Large guitar” should be the new woot filter for that word.

This is silly, but definitely not in for one. I have a problem wearing prominent logos-- made-up or not-- on my clothes.

(oh, and for you whiners, there have definitely been worse… see above post with pix for more info = 3)

Also: I’d go for the LOLcat deal, holy carp… XD

I know. Don’t want to make a list too long. But I do have to add one more:

http://s3-external-1.amazonaws.com/wootsaleimages/One_Eye_FinksterjrcDetail.jpg

Exactly. There are several shirts that I’ve liked but that I really couldn’t buy because the print area limitation is made to be so obvious. I think there have been a lot of designs that could have been altered slightly, this one included, to not look like someone was trying to use every square milimeter of printable area. When it’s so obvious where the limits are, it really takes away from the wearability of the shirt, in my opinion.

Honestly, I think being on white or black (somehow) would have improved the shirt. It looks more cluttered because of the cream.

if this shirt was black and the print was in fluorescent neons i’d have bought it in a heartbeat. it mean, it’s spam advertising right? even the original colors on white would be a winner in my book.

could not possibly agree more, thirstiest cookie is still probably my least favorite ever.

oh the rat fink shirt was awesome, waaaaaaaaaay better than this. i dunno, i did get a laugh at a couple, but i’m just not impressed. way too much text for me. kinda invites people to invade your personal space trying to read your shirt.

Ok, found a lot of designs at Threadless by hogboy including this one (some cool stuff). Thanks, Adder.

This would be good as a poster, but a shirt? Ehhh…

The design isn’t bad though. Definitely not as bad as the other ones you’re posting. shudder

Hey, as long as they’re cheap. Threadless shirts are so freakin’ expensive…even their SALE shirts are more expensive.

very clever

Eh, kinda funny. I at least took the time to read all the little jokes. Not for me though. Goodnight.

Agreed = /

Yeah, this shirt would look so much better as a belt-print. Like this:

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1774/spambeltprintgr9.png

Thanks. Like it!