Sparkle Magic Laser Light 4.0 Series, Your Choice

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Sparkle Magic Laser Light 4.0 Series, Your Choice
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options:: $6 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Tuesday, Oct 09 to Wednesday, Oct 10) + transit
Condition: New

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Sparkle Magic Laser Light 4.0 Series, Your Choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Sparkle Magic Laser Light 4.0 Series, Your Choice) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Sparkle - Google Shopping Magic Laser Light 4.0 Series, Your Choice)

Bought 2 of these several years ago. Nicely made but both units had water leakage or condensation issues. Tried to get the company to send me new o-rings for the laser lens head. Wouldn’t do it. Went out and bought rings at Home Depot. Solved the problem for a year. O-rings leaks every year.
I just go out a dry off the inside lens after a rain. The moisture diffuses the laser and all you get is a blob of light. Not pin points.
Nice lasers but not worth the hassle at $50. 19 world work though. Blue is the weakest laser color. Red the brightest with green in the middle. I have othe brands of lasers but these are the better one if you can solve the water issue

Pointing them up at the trees like that one picture shows may be a way to get people in blue suits with no sense of humor to come visit you if you’re anywhere near an airport. Pointing lasers at airplanes is a big No-No.

If you buy one of each color and point them all at the same object, house, barn, tree, etc do you get multiple color dots including white, where they intersect / overlap.

Yes, if you used all 3 colors on one object you would get 3 times as many dots in the 3 main colors. The dots are small so your chances of overlap are small but when you did get overlap you would get new colors close to Cyan, Yellow and Magenta and when all 3 hit one spot, something close to white. Of course as somebody mentioned above, the light colors are not the same brightness. So red would likely shift the colors a bit more towards red.

We have about 20 of these… bought over several years. Green is the best. Red and blue had to be too close to the tree for any effect. We point them into the trees and they look like stars! Magical is not a word I toss around lightly.
Biggest problem is that the PLUGS are not water proof. Big green torpedo shaped things from hardware store fixed that.
PS: we’ve had excellent support from the company

How many units are used to illuminate the trees pictured? Seems like a good deal if only one unit lights up a tree like that.

Also, with the comment about lasers and planes: I live in a windy area - if I point it at the trees and they sway, is it possible it may shine in a pilots eyes?

After seeing one of these at a campground several years ago I bought 3 green ones for use as backyard decoration and christmas lights. They work poorly in very cold weather but well when it’s above freezing. I’ve had one power supply die, I think it wasn’t protected from rain when it was on my roof so that’s on me. Spliced another similar power supply onto the plug and it’s back in business. In the summer I point these into the trees in the backyard and the effect is great, it looks like a thousand little lights suspended among the leaves and gullible people are amazed. I paid about $100 each for these back in 2015. After reading the description it seems they may have addressed the cold-weather issue.

Has anyone used these indoors to light up a xmas tree (rather than stringing lights). yeah, ok, getting a little lazy…

I might just be dense, but do these lights actually sparkle - do they change while being projected? Or are they stationary?

Thanks.

I was wondering how it was legal to sell these at all the stores for this very reason.

I hate these things when people point them badly. Try not to make too much light pollution, pretty please.

I doubt that these are powerful/focused enough to cause any issue to planes.
The lasers that planes and authorities are worried about are more powerful/focused versions of your typical presentation laser pointer or your cat toy.

Hello, the lasers are fully compliant with, and we as a Company are fully reporting to, all FDA safety standards for consumer laser light displays. Hopefully this alleviates your concerns regarding safety. Most of the lasers which were reported for creating issues were manufactured, assembled, and imported directly from China. We test and assemble all of our laser products domestically in the US and regularly batch test lasers above and beyond FDA requirements.

If you have additional questions about the safety of our lasers you can call us directly.

Respectfully,

Than Sparkle Magic Team

Hello, the lasers are fully compliant with, and we as a Company are fully reporting to, all FDA safety standards for consumer laser light displays. Hopefully this alleviates your concerns regarding safety. Most of the lasers which were reported for creating issues were manufactured, assembled, and imported directly from China. We test and assemble all of our laser products domestically in the US and regularly batch test lasers above and beyond FDA requirements.

If you have additional questions about the safety of our lasers you can call us directly.

Respectfully,

Than Sparkle Magic Team

Respectfully,

Than Sparkle Magic Team

Respectfully,

Than Sparkle Magic Team

Respectfully,

Than Sparkle Magic Team

We’re sorry to hear that you do not like this category of products. These were created to give people who otherwise would not have the ability to decorate their homes and gardens the ability to be festive.

Respectfully,

The Sparkle Magic Team