Spectroniq 7” Dual Widescreen Portable DVD Player

oh but I do

Shaka… when the walls fell

okk…so why did you ask then?

The sort of quality that has an additional screen and dual headrest mounts. Hey, we heard that when they found Lady Diana, she had a Spectroniq 7” Dual Widescreen Portable DVD Player… and it was STILL PLAYING.

Wow tasteless as you can get :-/

Hi Kippy! :slight_smile:

Bummer about your stove!

Spectroniq: The first name in quality electronics. Like all things ending in the letter q, top of its class:

Shaq
Iraq
Zia ul-Haq: A Pakistani president from 1978 until 1988
Talaq: A method of divorce in Islamic law
Inupiaq: group of Eskimos; also the name for their language
tzaddiq: A Hebrew term for a spiritual leader

actually I wrote the question in my former life

Come on Marshmallow popper!!!

kippyj said:
"I ran into you at my hotel in Vegas last time I was there…you’re much creepier in person. "

Thank you, I get that a lot. But see, you’ve now admitted that we have met, after all.

Your real name wouldn’t happen to be Gallagher, would it? if so, you owe me twenty bucks.

I personally believe everything they say in the descriptions.

HOT DANG…a Christmas Woot-Off…makes me want to break into a song…

…WOOT-OFF, THE RED NOSED REINDEER!

I once bought a DURABRAND…guy said to me…"it’s good stuff, ya know that DURA- stands for DURABLE, and the BRAND…well come on…! I jumped on it!

Hiya, Paul! Glad to see you, but since when did w00t practically do back-to-back w00t-offs? I just got my flowerpot fans last Friday!

got that, cant wait to shoot my boss with it for telling me about woot

How long is the battery life?

AHAHAHAHHAAHHA!!! I LOVE IT!!! Gives you a Grammy!!

This item is amazing just like the awesomeness of the gaming head phones!

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z16/ssmoomix/bundy_do_not_want.jpg&usg=AFQjCNGVftTTbMPshZkiVyDzf2mhBTbYww

Seems like this could be used as a twin-screen digital photo frame, just burn your DVD accordingly.

Well…you WERE the only one…geeesh…thanks…
:slight_smile:

Wow, that’s actually pretty good. praise to you.