But I win they lose
What I need I like
What I don’t I fight
And I don’t like you
So say bye bye
While your still alive
Your time is through

The description amuses me. :slight_smile:

Any chance of another Sansa mp3 player today? I made the mistake of walking across the house to ask dh whether he thought we should get the last one and it was sold out by the time I got back! My house isn’t that big!

Blue? Not much of a “spectrum”

woot killer… boo… someone buy it… please…

Oh good lord. There’s more than one. A lot more…

Does it come with directions?

cool firewood

What is a panni?

Okay this is THE woot-off killer. we will be here for 12 hours. Good night all.

If you’re interested in buying an entry level guitar, go into your local Guitar Center and actually pick one up, try it out, have it on your shoulder. Entry level guitars are cheap enough at brick and mortar that there’s no reason to risk getting a total POS for nearly the same price. Also, that amp has to sound like utter crap.

mini-amps: for when you just don’t want to hear how sh*ttily you play

I think it came once with a bucket. 2000 of them, numbered. I still have the bucket. NO, I didn’t get number 1337.

go to your local music store and grab a used axe and be jukebox hero

We used to love these back in the days.

♪♪♪Just like every night,
has it’s dawwwwwwwn,
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Everrrry Rose has its Thorn♪♪♪

Only two pick-ups? Pass. There are better beginner electric guitar options elsewhere for similar cost.

Estimated that this will be up until 11:50pm EDT

A large flap of loose skin or fatty tissue that hangs from the abdomen.

Rockin out to a dead woot off. Dang I knew I should’ve stayed awake last night and got a sansa and another pair of headphones.

These are great! When I play my electric guitar, I experience the sensation of getting a full-body waxing from Colin Powell, all the while dancing the mambo with a drunken ferret, and eating a smoked flamingo burger.