Spectrum Electric Guitar with Mini Amp

It’s only 22% cooler if you don’t have tattoos and piercings.

If only I had money to drop on stuff like this…

If they sell this guitar at KOHL’S it has to be good!

$5.00 shipping!!!

ditto

Learn on a nice acoustic purchased from your local pawn, then go electric. You’ll love the sound of acoustic which makes it easier to pick up classic tunes. However, this is a nice little guitar.

Is this a good deal?

What about if I never actually try to learn or play?

I’m sure I’ll play this, unlike the acoustic guitar gathering dust in the corner of my bedroom.

Thanks. My daughter likes it too. Her birthday is next month and need to give my sister’s guitar back to her.

I’m in for 1

I say bring on the Woot Ukuleles.

got the last one!

Sold my Ibanez Electric and Amp after I lost my job last year. Though I wasn’t ever very good, I kind of miss it. Thought about throwing down $74.99 for this, but I think I’ll pass for now. I doubt it would compare. :stuck_out_tongue:

Awesome. Just make sure you bring it to your local music store and ask to have the guitar “set-up” by a professional. I’m positive there will be multiple things that need to be adjusted on this guitar but thats how all guitars are, from $74.99 to $7499.99, they rarely (if ever) come out of a factory just right. A great set-up should run you no more than $40. Shop around if they want more.

Best of luck

getting a decent guitar set up properly is always a good idea, i just don’t know if i’d spend $40 to set up a $70 guitar

My guitar arrived pretty quickly after the sale a couple of weeks ago. It was missing one adjustment screw from the bridge, but otherwise was in good shape. All the accessories seem fine, the tuner works well. I took it to my weekly guitar lesson where my teacher pronounced it fit to play. He checked the action and it was pretty close to right, and he told me that the bridge was on backwards (screws should face the neck.) I bought a set of strings, turned the bridge around, bought an M3x12mm screw to replace the missing one, and bought an Ibenez 15W practice amp. (I have only ever played acoustic guitar before now.)

I am having a blast messing around with this thing. Thanks, Woot, for a most affordable entree to the world of the electric guitar.