Spectrum Electric Guitar

(i’ve never replied to myself before) Oh yeah, well what about bullet-resistant and bullet-proof? Talking about glass. No such thing as bullet-proof. That bullet will eventually get through.

Woot is sure letting me get a lot of work done today.

ftw

That would be really great except I’m a lefty, and my kid’s a lefty so I guess it really doesn’t do me any good unless I want it as a prop. No more air guitar?

Crappy guitar is crappy.

http://www.mattwardman.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/q-lolcats-galloping-galloway-private-polling-trashcat.jpg

Previous Woot

$50 on Amazon without the goodies. still has strap and picks though.

http://www.amazon.com/Spectrum-AIL256-Electric-Guitar-Package/dp/B0015PK5OU

edit - it has the tuner too, the only accessory not listed is the $5 1/4 to 1/4 cable

second edit - Amazon charges $20 shipping making this one $5 cheaper.

Shipping starts with shi

It’s still $5 cheaper…the Amazon deal tacked on $20 in shipping.

That being said, it’s not a good idea to try to learn on this cheap of guitar.

If you want a guitar woith crummy sound and bad action this is it

So you want to be a rock and roll star

Then listen now to what I say

Just get an electric guitar

Then take some time and learn how to play

(The Byrds)

OR YOU COULD USE THE CLUB ON THIS!!! homeslice!!!

What no amp?

Wow - great starter guitar for a kid making the jump from “Guitar Hero” to the real deal. You just need a little amp (preferably one with a headphone jack).

Ugh…seriosly.

19.99 for shipping on Amazon though homeslice…that makes Woot cheaper :slight_smile:

Hmm, looks like the perfect guitar to smash.

That looks to me to be the switch that selects the pickups you want to use. The cable connects to the side of the guitar.

Go with an acoustic guitar. That way when your kid quits it like everything else he’s ever done you can at least use it for decoration.

ohhh, malaprops. my fav

Does it matter if the woot-off moves along? There really has not been anything good.