Spectrum

I once saw one of these in an orchard owned by S k i t t l e s.

Earning $2k a week, of course I’ll marry Ramyb! I’ll have three-course meals on the table everyday, I’ll iron his shirts and I’ll wash his bunny print undies.

Really? I didn’t see anything super…

I can explain this one, see Woot loves trees. Tress sort of look the same but not really because they are trees and all actually different… like snow flakes but made out of wood. Now we are all more knowledgeable and stuff. O.M.G. the branches here are little snails.

I like it! Nuff said

I just might buy this if there’s any left when I wake up. I like trees, and Floyd, and off-center designs.

Well done, ramyB

Wow. Those are some beastly halftones. Great job Ramyb!

“Super” is not guaranteed and may vary from person to person it is only repeated for effect and not in reality doubled. No promise of any kind is giving with regard to how this comment is read and comment should not be taken as fact for all readers. Side effects to reading comment include but are not limited to uncontrollable anger, mild happiness, sneering and maybe laughter. It’s not advised that you read comments after midnight. Please take with food.

Sweet it’s a re-visioned Fractal Tree

It’s a Ramybow!

How many wins is that for him in the last few Derbys

He seems to be like ham salad recently; on a roll…

take back the rainbow so that even straight people can enjoy it again

how do you keep doing it Ramyb?

tripped at the pink floyd laser light show at the planetarium the other day
this shirt must be mine

Ok this is the LAST tree shirt I’m buying. It’s my fourth one and I’m starting to think that I have a problem. Every time I see a cool tree shirt on Woot I am compelled to purchase it.

I had intended to buy the other tree shirt in the fog as well - the one with the four seasons and test tubes.

I really enjoy this one because I love Dark Side of the Moon almost as much as tree shirts.

placed twice!? wow! Ramyb your fans sure love your designs. Congratulations! Now I know you said this design was a reflection on one of your own science fair projects when you were younger as the theme outlined. Could you explain how this relates to that? Just want to find out more of the artistic process you go through when developing your winning designs in connection to the theme. Thanks in advance!

Is it me?

I love the design,…

but the dispersion of the ‘the Wall’ known as the Prism, seems overly organic in this optic.

would be in for one, if maybe born a decade earlier

Did somebody say RRRRAINBOWS!!!

Wait… this tree looks like a tree which looks like all the shirts with trees on them? It’s like you’re saying trees look like trees. Weird.

I still have a huge problem with this design. I know the artist stated it wasn’t intentionally copied (and provided links to past designs), but it’s still just too close for comfort in my opinion.

Oh well… not going to pull my hair out over it. Congrats is in order I guess.

I understand that he may not have intentionally copied the design, but if I were Ramby I wouldn’t have submitted the design after noticing how severely similar it was to Fractal Tree. That’s just me though.