Spend $25, Get 25% Off Your Next Order

Spend25_Blog(1)

Here’s how it works:

1. On Thursday, 7/23/20 purchase $25 or more of Grocery & Household items (NO CODE NEEDED).

2. On Friday, 7/24/20 we’ll email you a super-secret code.

3. Your code will be valid through 8/31/20 and is good for 25% off your next Grocery & Household order.

Restrictions and fine print:

• Offer valid for customers with a mailing address in the contiguous United States.
  • Does not apply to international orders.
  • Eligibility period lasts from July 23, 2020 at 12:00am CT until July 23, 2020 at 11:59pm CT.
5 Likes

Woot!

Luv coopuns :hugs:

1 Like

Brian wooted on aisle 4. Woot! Woooooot!

2 Likes

I am confused and want to make sure I understand this. If I buy groceries on Amazon today that total $25 or more then the next time I order groceries, I get 25% off? Like even if I buy $100 worth next time? Or only if I order the same things the next time or what? Do things like cat food count or just human food?

Is there something I need to do to sign up for this coupon?

It applies to Woot! app only, under Grocery & Household items. Buy $25 worth today, get 25% off coupon tomorrow, good for Grocery & Household items on Woot!

1 Like

The description makes it sound like it’s automated.

They need to add more stuff to their grocery and household. There’s not very many items that are worth wild, but that’s my opinion.

3 Likes

Yeah I thought you got an automatic discount today, the way it was worded and the coupon tomorrow for a later purchase…I needed the things I ordered anyway so yay I get a coupon to buy more!

Woot can you please sell the Nighty Nighty tea without the Velterian? Love this stuff! Thanks,

Is it any grocery store? Does it have to be delivered or can you use it in store? One last one, can you use it with ebt(food stamps)?

In your cart, the item will say “Sold on Grocery & Household” and then you know it qualifies.

@Ceesiren

Example:

1 Like

What’s the max dollar value of the 25% discount? Did Woot! intend to not specify an upper limit.

I know I’m impatient, but uh, when you gonna send that code out?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m still waiting as well.

I’m guessing…no limit.

I mean, if they didn’t specify, it SHOULD be no limit right?

They probably think no one would really buy thousands of dollars of maple syrup…

Mwahahahahahahaha!!!

Still waiting - has anyone gotten their coupon code yet?
I’m really hoping my cart does not sell out before the code emails are sent out… :grimacing:

1 Like

Is everyone else still waiting? cuz I am I’m going to be really upset if I end up missing the items I want, it will kind of defeat the purpose even getting the discount for me.

Hey all - thanks for being patient. The Customer Service team will be getting the code out before the end of the day today (Friday, 7/24).

1 Like